Reviews for The Sea of Change
samanthastar chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
i still believe that is such wonderful story and the idea of putting such a wonderful book with the tenchi muyo cast is great i believe that the geisha was like ring to the finger to ryoko

keep the good work i want to see what is gona happen ... :)

please please update soon
Broken Dreamz chapter 10 . 3/2/2006
I don't like this story. It's like a put-down to all the characters.
A.L.D chapter 20 . 1/30/2006
I've stuck with this story since you started it and I don't care what anyone else thinks, I like it as it is quite different from other T/R romances stories and hope that you finish it soon.
LordYosho chapter 20 . 1/28/2006
What a rip-off from the original book this is based on and crossed with Tenchi Muyo. Also, the roles of the characters are all mis-cast. Not surprising since all the other TM characters other than Ryoko are made less than secondary. They've been even made stupid to make way for the real star of the show. Original, my ass.
Sailor Ryoko1 chapter 20 . 1/15/2006
I forgot about for a long time. I came back and this is the first fic I read..since I remember loving it so much before. It's even better the second time around. I might check in next year to see if there's another chapter up ;]
Leilius chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
I just love it
NegativeImpact chapter 16 . 11/17/2005
I didn't think I would ever say this, but this story made me stop liking Ryoko. I mean not only in this story, but in general. I don't know entirely why. Perhaps she comes off as too whiny. She used to seem so strong. Now she's just weakwilled and malicious to those people who weren't absolutely perfect or treated her a little nicer than she treated them but not good enough for a little 'miss' sensitive or in reality the bratty girl that she's acting like. And it's like all the other characters are being put down and dumbed down to justify her seem (self)righteousness.

I can't even watch the anime anymore without wanting to be a fan of someone else. Maybe Kiyone. Or maybe I'll just drop out of Tenchi-dom entirely:( I didn't think a story could have this effect.
Blueramza chapter 20 . 7/17/2005
FINALLY, AN UPDATE! Keep Writing!.)
Selffie chapter 20 . 7/2/2005
Say, it's been awhile since you're last update.

Going to continue soon, I hope?

I think this is fabulous.

Wish I was this talented at writing.
Mymana chapter 3 . 5/24/2005
I knew this was a mistake to read after the fiona apple song.

Yeah, Ryoko is a poor little saintly girl hurting inside all cause of big bad abusive Tenchi.

Only it 15 million times and then some. And it rings about as true as the first time.

Damn stupidly conceited Ryoko fanboys/girls.

And now she gets a replacement Tenchi family that is twice as boring.

Why not write about one of Ryoko's victims for once?

Ryoko - Kagato's willing executioner.
Rowan23 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Please please update soon! I can't take the suspense of what's going to happen next with Tenchi & Ryoko.
Akugin Ashura chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
ok i started reading the story and everything seemed ok in fact i liked it and i totally support tenchi and ryoko but if you make ryoko a whore and have her sleep with a bunch of guys i don't think i will be able to continue reading cause that's just uncool, but i'll give it a chance for now and i really hope you dont do that
Aproching death chapter 20 . 5/15/2005
I started to read this fiction over a year ago and becouse of event's beyond my ability to controli had to stop and a few weeks ago i found it again and have been switching of and on between The sea of change and The curse of the dragon but i have nearely finished this on less than a page and a half so i can read the rest tomorrow instead of finishing it today and thus far i have enjoyed it immensly and can only hope you will continue but for now i must bid it farwell.
atlantis-rob chapter 20 . 3/20/2005
Awesome work on this tale so far! Great job with Ryoko, I was kinda bummed thru the middle where things were looking pretty dark for Tenchi but now it's back in the swing. Very original and your writing is excellent and the OC's are rock solid! Kudos, hope to see more in the future
MarcellaRyoko chapter 20 . 2/27/2005
I really, really, really enjoy this story! It's very rare to find a good one, recently anyway. I have been following this story since it was first put onto the old tmffa! I serioulsy can't wait for the next chapter!

MES LOVES YOUS!