Reviews for The Sea of Change
Serendy chapter 20 . 2/21/2005
I give you my first review for a story which I've enjoyed for years. I know not why I haven't reviewed b4, but I can tell you that I've just finished re-reading this fic for the third time. The whole concept of Ryoko being a geisha was a great idea. And look at who ended up being her danna - at least in name only!(so far?) This story has nice developments and I can't wait to find out who the person under the hat was! (maybe the ambassador? - he'll probably be steaming after learning of Cat's "betrayal?")

I love the storyline and your grammar has improved which is always nice. Though most of your earlier mistakes came from mispelled words or having the wrong word: using your instead of you're.

I can't thank you enough for continuing to stick with this Tenchi Muyo story. Thank-you for using Ryoko's character in such a unique way - at least when it comes to Ryoko! lol Ty, ty, ty!

many hugs; Serendy
Himitsu the Hunter chapter 20 . 2/17/2005
Thank You, Its been a long wait but i know absolutly that it has been worth every second of waiting _

Hoe that you will get to finish this fanfiction classic, Its truely worth ever momnet of time spent reading and waiting for it.

-Himitsu The Hunter
sarah chapter 20 . 2/12/2005
Woo hoo! Update! Man, it's been awhile. i think i need to go back and reread. i can't remember why ryoko has been sleeping for five days. i'll get to enjoy this story all over again. (and then feel sad all over again while i wait for chapter 21) you rock!
evilconcarne chapter 20 . 2/8/2005
yay! You updated. I'm so pleased you have decided to continue. The development between Tenchi and Ryoko seems to be heating up and I have still no idea where you're taking them so I'm hoping you get to finish it.
daab chapter 20 . 2/8/2005
Wow, what a pleasant surprise. I had just about given up on seeing any more from the really good writers who used to post in this category. I thought they had all moved on to other things. With the continuation of the OAV, and what appears to be a future mass wedding judging by the conclusion of GXP. It was good to see a really good fic where maybe Ryoko will get what she wants or better yet, maybe what she deserves.
ella chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
I was pleasantly surprised to see that you added a new chapter. I'd been checking on this fic for a while now, and was afraid that you may have discontinued it. Your latest chapter was well worth the wait. The suspense is unbearable! Please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter.
Lady Dark Angel chapter 20 . 2/2/2005
i like the story alot so glad you updated! tenchi was kinda mean at first in this... i almost didn't like him you know? but he's not all that bad! :-P very col
Zaphi Nashii chapter 20 . 1/25/2005
Can't wait for more!
raine84 chapter 20 . 1/25/2005
I'm so glad you updated, it was a surprise when I looked and saw you updated. I can't wait for the next chapter.
shadowkeepre chapter 20 . 1/24/2005
Huzzah! I'm glad you're continuing this story. Please keep it up!
Wharpt chapter 20 . 1/23/2005
Absolutely fastinating. I'll lay strong odds that not only will the art department be re-instated, but they'll end up with substantial donations as well. After all, the team of Tenchi and Ryo - sorry, Catara will be hard to beat.

I know that Tenchi said being danna would be in appearance only, but somehow... Well, we'll see. After all, how many men would actually help a lady throw up from drinking too much? I do hope he helped Serla tuck her in for the night.

And Ryo-ohki! She always was a smart little cabbit!

Per chance, was the silhouetted figure the Ambassador?

I'm happy to see you continuing the story, Malena. And I hope you finish it to your satisfaction.
Vampkestrel chapter 20 . 1/23/2005
whoot a new chapter. can't wait for the next one *gives you pocky if you hurry*
Lambotrist chapter 20 . 1/23/2005
Very nice. New chapter yay! I hope its not a trend to take months in between but it was worth waiting
Diane Long chapter 20 . 1/23/2005
Oh I am so excited to see this chapter! I'm glad you are still working on this. I wasn't really sure if you were since it had been a while - but this chapter was sure worth the wait! Please know that you still have an avid fan in me. It seems liek so many of the -good- Tenchi writers have stopped, and even worse that people aren't reading as many Tenchi fics, or at least they aren't commenting.

I loved this chappie - as usual! The dreams piqued my curiosity and I hope they are leading us somewhere interesting. Well - Tenchi as her Danna , my oh my oh my! That's somethign I didn't expect! How weird and akward for both of them. I like dhow Tenchi is being cool with her but also caring, as in when he made her eat. I also liked how Ryoko was able to be nice to Ayeka about the soup - we can see she has learned a thing or two. I loved the last scene, how Ryoko and Tenchi's feeligns are showing through a little. For him in what he says to her, and how he takes care of her when she is drunk. And for her, how she lets his mere presence cause her to be the most unprofessional we have EVER seen her.

This story couyld still go in a 100 directions and I am lookign forward to seeing it through! Again, I'm so so so so so glad you are writing this!
Vampkestrel chapter 19 . 1/2/2005
whoa awesome i'm hooked i hope you write more soon
474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »