Reviews for The Sea of Change
kawaii chapter 17 . 1/1/2005
absolutely awesome story! its been awhile since you've updated, and i know that you probably have lost encouragement to continue... but i believe its a wonderful story and i will be looking out just in case you ever finish!
NaughtyRaccoon chapter 19 . 10/3/2004
one word for this. WOW! i hadn't been following this story in a long time but i just felt the urge today to read it again. a few more chapters had been added since the last time i'd read this and i must say, it's just getting better and better. One of the chapters, i think it was 16, was the only one that i found OOC, but otherwise, the characters growth and protrayal was absolutely fabulous! as always, ur plot's the best. this'll always be my #1 fave tenchi fic (i'd been following it since it came out in tmffa yrs ago). the rollercoaster ride between tenchi and ryoko is seriously killing me; it'll get better, then get twice as worst. the suspense from the last chapter is especially frustrating so please, please update soon! RT FOREVER! P.S. Is it me, or does Washu seem more bitchy? i can't imagine her telling ryoko to go to hell cuz she's a demon.
Lambotrist chapter 19 . 9/28/2004
I'll write a full review when you finish the story but so far it is great. Finish it.
Alison Scott chapter 19 . 9/17/2004
I love you! Your story is going very very well! I can't wait to find out what's going to happen in the next chapter! I believe Washu is seriously evil and that Tenchi, well, I don't know what to think of Tenchi. It all depends on how the story ends that I'll decide whether to love him or hate him. Until then, i will selfishly settle on the idea that he's a prat and that he's fairly judgemental against the girl who he doesn't have the full story on. Still, as I've said before, I love you and I can't wait to find out what happens next!

The Last Minute Kid
frost chapter 19 . 9/11/2004
wow, what a chapter, the things that happened between tench iand ryoko, such terrible communication and all. anyway a very intriguing chapter i seriously look forward to more.
Senseichan chapter 18 . 9/7/2004
Amazing story extremely well written and very original. I remember when I first started reading Tenchi fanfics a year or so ago I stumbled onto this story and I thought it was amazing. You have real talent and I appreciate the level of comittment and maturity you put into this work. lol, I'm done ranting this is my favorite Ryoko story EVER

keep writing!
Senseichan chapter 19 . 9/7/2004
Amazing story extremely well written and very original. I remember when I first started reading Tenchi fanfics a year or so ago I stumbled onto this story and I thought it was amazing. You have real talent and I appreciate the level of comitment and maturity you put into this work. lol, I'm done ranting this is my favorite Ryoko story EVER and this is from an obsessive Ryoko fan.

keep writing!
Fate's Star chapter 19 . 8/3/2004
'Sea Of Change' is like the Greatest OMG! story EVER!

I first read it in the tmffaaboyt a year and a half ago, then i came here & found that it was here also! It even had a few more chapters more! I can't wait until the next chapter comes out! IF La Magdalena continues to finish it...i will so die if La Magdalena doesn't!

LUV ALL!
WolfsTemple chapter 19 . 7/3/2004
Before reading this fully, I went by the TTR to read their review of this story. I think it was a rather over-inflated one, done by an other Ryoko fanboy - so I will write my own, from the POV of an admittedly pro-Tenchi fan.

The writing is decent but the characters just aren't here. By far, the one I have themost problems with is Tenchi, what happened to the boy who fearlessly fought Kagato over a girl that was nothing but a nuisance up to that point? Or who immediately ran out to save her again once he discovered Zero wasn't the real Ryoko. It's rather sad, not original, to see another reincarnation of Tenchi watered down again into a "spineless wuss" - similiar to what they have done with him in later universes (ala Tenchi TV).

The other characters seem off too but what is the use? Ryoko seems unjustly held up with qualities she never displayed (being smart for instance) while characters like Ayeka are insulted (Geisha Ryoko is really supposed to be like Ayeka? That's depressing if true).

With that said, I can't seriously view this fic as more than a Tenchi-bashing pro-Ryoko fic, however unintentional, in the same vein as a Ayeka fan might view a Ayeka-bashing pro-Ryoko fic.
Blueramza chapter 19 . 6/26/2004
Great Story! Keep going!
dogbertcarroll chapter 19 . 6/22/2004
Great chapter. Worth searching for.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/6/2004
great story! the greatest i've ever read!

i hope the tenchi and ryoko's problem will settle and everything becomes clear... i can't stand the suspense already! please update soon!... very soon!
Ryoko chapter 19 . 6/1/2004
ok all in all i cant say i didnt like it... actually the story was so well written that despite the changes to ryoko (which i normally find so revolting that i utterly hate the writter) i fell in love with this story... the only problem i find is that it doesnt end anything ever nothing gets settled other than tenchi and the gang finally finding ryoko nothing gets resolved which builds up alot of suspence... so when is the next instalment cause the suspence is killing me here..lol
Talent for Love chapter 19 . 5/22/2004
Nah! I've been following this story for over the years and I LOVE it. Favorite all time fanfic I think I have ever read like this. So creative. Swear its like a one-shot novel. ;; I must say, you've certainly taken in the Tenchi Muyo characters and made them your own. Favorite part was when they started picking on the Empress chick xD! now that was funny... SO intense, and its worth waiting for...
Ryguy5387 chapter 19 . 5/10/2004
By Tsunami, this fanfic is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! The story is fantastic and the Tenchi/Ryoko tension/suspense just BEGS to be read! So, for the love of Tsunami, UPDATE SON
474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »