Reviews for Hellfire
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Impressive stuff. You did a very good job of conveying the feelings of Todd and Lovett throughout the course; you're Lovett in particular was spot on. Your descriptions were also lovely; you have a beautiful way with words. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Wonderful work.
The Jasper Raven chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Wow. Just wow. I was so pleasantly surprised at how incredible this story was. That was deeper insight into the characters of "Sweeney Todd" than the actual movie! I loved how you twisted the final scene around so Sweeney killed Lovetts out of love. That was impressive! I would have never have thought of it that way. The whole thing was very poetic and so expertly descriptive that I thought I was reading the work of a professional. This is the first Sweeney Todd story I've read and it has inspired me to read more, both in the Sweeney Todd category and whatever else you've written. You have quite a talent for writing.

~SZ
Montague Disciple chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
That was beautiful...your description of everything is just perfect. I love the line 'his final throne from which he would cast demise'. Mrs Lovett's feelings are brilliantly conveyed.

Loved the whole thing, basically.
xDoubleIndemnity chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Intense. That's all i can say. Well, not really, because that would make a horribly short review, and i dislike it when people do that, so why would I? So i'll try my best to convey my awe, okay? I think you captured Mrs. Lovett's desperation very well, being used but too in love to care enough to stop it. Your description of everything is just so vivid and... descriptive (wow, a descriptive description. I'm just great with words...). “You and I, sir. We aren’t too far different, you know. Mr. T slaughtered me too.” - -frowns- So sad, so sad. And tragic. You should write more ST fics, really. This one is awesome. Sorry if i'm rambling and not making much sense. TTYL. And I like your penname too. Cool. Yeah.
Abby-0-Abby chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
This was EPIC! 8D

I loved this so much. The last part was my absolute favorite.

Even though it's different from what you usually write, I really like it.

Great job

-Abby
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
x3 uwah. i love this. the description of the last times, the last lovely times...

you should write more for sweeney todd.

~lazzy
Loveless-Forever-in-the-dark chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I love it! D

There's only ONE thing that kept bothering me...

It's Benjamin Barker, not Parker ;)