Reviews for 50 things Joe isn't allowed to do
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Make more like this it funny
booshbeforecats chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I Truly Lmaoed
PineappleLaptop chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I love this list XD

I feel that I must write about him doing this stuff would you mind?

My mom also loves this list
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
snort, very cute

i see you've been watching naruto when u wrote this one
liquidnitrogen chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
i found this highly amusing :) and joe is a highly underwritten character so it was nice to find him acting kooky :D
yukidaru chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
this is the list thats constantly running through my head! izzy hacked the pentagon. XD
Unquixotic chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
that was kinda funny. but I know that if you gave this a second try you could better.
Rose chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Good for your first try... No offence, but your the more serios writer. You made me smile a bit sometimes, but if you want to make me choke on my soda (That happened once... the keyboard was sticky for days) make up a small story line and go inside Joe's head and poke around in there until you find his funny gland and all the juices start spitting out into his brain. Awesome mental picture right?
masadora chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Hehe, nice randomness, though I'm not sure that he'll really make Gomamon digivolve to SkullZudomon. Nice Randomness, anyways.
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
'24: I am not allowed to steal Sora’s hat.

25: Even if it does look good on me.'

l...
PrincessJaded chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
that was hilarious!
taiora and sandstar chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
that was pretty random but it could have been more random lol but i liked it any way :)
rogue-scholar07 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
LOLROFL! that was awesome!
Beth chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Does all this stuff happen in 'Spirit of Ages' and 'Spirits of Destiny?' (Dissecting Tai's hairdo would be pretty interesting.)
Depthmon chapter 1 . 9/24/2008