Reviews for Killing Time: Food
Yoitemichealis chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That was amazing! I've heard of synesthesia before, but never really done research/ heard it used in a story or conversation! I probably will never be able to really consider yoite without thinking of it. As I was reaserch on it, I think I might've found a name for my odd way of thinking about numbers. If yoite did have synesthesia, well it makes it even more fun to cosplay/roleplay him XD
maybe illusion chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
It is really beautiful story, and I really like it. Absolutely wonderful, seriously. Thank you for this work!
charredred chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I love love love these two aswell! I also loved your one-shot, it was great! Your used your words to their fullest and your take on synaesthesia was artistic and unique. I liked how the interaction between Yukimi and Yoite was described with synaesthesia symptoms - very interesting. It was short, but you wrapped it up nicely. Great work!
Jillybean8886 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Cool story, like it :)
Breena chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I love those two too :O Great job!
AluminumMuse chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This is brilliant. Every single line. Just... pure genius. Gah! You have my admiration.
Roseille chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Yes. Yes SO much. Yukimi and Yoite have to be the two of the best characters in any series ever, and you portrayed them flawlessly with this. I know about Synesthesia, and I adore how you modeled your descriptions after it. Absolutely gorgeous writing. XD And I absolutely must mention that Yukimi's comment about the boar made me grin like crazy. That comment made the story for me.

Keep up the amazing work.

-Roseille
peachandrabbit chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Is there any way to say how truly adorable this story is? Yeah, I love those two so much. And the details were great, they really painted a picture in my mind. Whoops, didn't mean it like a pun! *laughs* Great job! I hope you write another one.
YumeSangai chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I love your fic, well, my english is not very good, so forgive me for the mistakes.

I have some problems to read, because you used difficults words, but my dictionary save me, and i learn a lot, and, Yukimi was really cool, i love him
Snowfalcon chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Wow, really cool fic. Short and sweet. I loved how you had a simile or metaphorical color for each sound, taste and smell Yoite experienced. Since Kira takes all of those away I'd imagine he'd have to come up with some way to remember those sensations for as long a s possible. Thought not my fav pairing in Nabari, this fic makes the pairing feel very real and comfortable. Thanks.

Akire
imaginedreams22 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
love it!. think u can amake miharu/yoite fic?