Reviews for A Thin Line
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
What the fuck does Bella have to be angry about. She controlled everything including her demise. She should be angry at herself. Not Edward certainly not Jake. If she wants to tear someone apart it should be herself. the truth of the matter is she was dead LONG before she was bit. An empty shell will always be just that and Bella is as empty as it gets. NOWHERE does she believe in love since she is incapable of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Were youblike obsessed with writing like this?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Bella just plain stupid. Good to see Bella in pain. Good to see her have an eternity of it. she deserves far worse.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Whatever. I guess this is how stories come out crappy when your more worried about quantity over quality. Your still silly enough to think any of your writing is different one story from another.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Oh my this is amazing. She was ruined before she met Edward but she couldn't manage herself and the things she hated about herself. Eternity in hate has got to be awful. She made the wrong choice.
ZenBall1878 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Bella is a pansy. What is so scary about breaking off with a vampire who is ready to kill himself for you? (ok, maybe the fact that he can get angry and kill you) but still, a man who claims he loves you should understand that right?
Guns and Drums chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Poignant, thoughtful, emotive, and very well written. It's simple, and still it really grabs a reader deep down. I actually shudder to think if this kind of thought process ever really occurred to Bella. Part of me - as a fellow human being - would hope that she'd live ignorant forever, because that kind of realization is soul crushing. Then I remember my distaste for Bella Swan and I check the 'Add to Favorites' box :). Bravo.
miluvrox chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I LOVE it. This should really have more reviews then it does.
ohdeariemegoodness chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
this was amazing! good jacob/bella is so hard to find. i love it. i read about it in the lazy but discerning ficster, and i am so glad i decided to click. amazing. so believable. :]
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Wow. Nice one. I just loved it!

Have a wonderful day!

-Dazzle.
missdenmark chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This was beautiful. Truly beautiful. My heart is kinda aching now, and I feel like crying, but I loved it nonetheless. I need more Jacob/Bella in my life hehe.
Talludora chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Awesome one shot. You put me right there in her head. I can even relate. Those last few lines nearly made me cry. It broke my heart. I'll be thinking about this story for a long time. Keep writing, you have a talent.
mallmouse chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
oh this is good! (and this comes from a heavily anti-Jacob reader)
Cullen-Black chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
You are an amazing writer. Quite frankly you may very well be my favorite author on this site. Just wow. I don't know what else to say just...I love your work.
mozzer0906 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This was amazingly beautiful. I love how you conveyed her emotions and looking back over time and you managed to make be believe that perhaps Bella could have chosen Jacob.

Well done.