Reviews for Angelina
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Nicely written...However, it takes a particulary selfish, unpleasant person to ABANDON their children, and that is what your Angelina did...
Divorce if you want to ...but to leave your young children without a thought or future contact is, basically, unforgivable. It can cause huge amounts of emotional trauma...
Oh...poor Angelina her BOYFRIEND died...not her husband...maybe not even her lover...just a boyfriend...yet she finds it necessary to abandon her children...
obscurity works chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Amazing.
amberbrooke chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This story makes me want to cry, however it is brilliant, clever and moving all at once. Well done.
Phlogistics chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This fic was absolutely brilliant. Thank you so much for writing it!
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This is great! I'm amazed at just how sympathetic a character your Angelina is. And this is a great explanation of how George/Angelina could begin and end.
RiverJordyn chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I love this because to me, it just...it makes sense. I do feel that George and Angelina's relationship couldn't be normal and happy and juts pick-up-where-Fred-left off because that would be SICK and shallow and twisted. This is beautifully written. I think you capture a lot and it's just...it's beautiful.
Shinoko chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I liked how this story was able to capture the unhealthiness of the George/Angelina ship. It was sad and tragic how Angelina walked out on her family, but at the same time it made sense. Neither George nor Angelina would truly be able to heal and move on with their lives when they were together, because the shadow of Fred would always be lurking between them. It's rare to find stories that grasp the reality of JKR's unhealthy relationships, and I think this one works quite well.
revolution rae chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This is fantastic. You write so well! I really like this story very much:D

Rae
Fulgance chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
First off...Tragic indeed. It's really sad. But, like FredFanatic said, very believable. I couldn't BELIEVE it when I learned that Angelina married George. I mean, I wasn't expecting her to never marry or anything because her boyfriend was killed, but I didn't think she'd go and marry his TWIN. I think grief brought them together. Grief over someone they both loved. So, this was perfect. Well, I didn't like Angelina leaving her husband and children,and I don't think she married George because he was like Fred, but it was well-written and...

Okay, it's like everything you write, unbelievably great.
FredFanatic chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
That was very tragic, but totally believable.

I completely understand why JK would pair Angelina and George together after Fred's death, and I definitely know that it would be an unhealthy relationship. I think you captured it perfectly.

For me, I don't like the pairing just because I'd like to imagine something better for the two of them. Angelina and George would never be happy together, sad as it is.

This was an interesting read. Different than many of the stories I've read. I enjoyed it.

Well done.
restinpace chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Very sad. Sorta depressed me, but in a good way.
painted.inkblot chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I didn't really like the idea of Angelina walking out on her family, but you express her reasons and her personality and what she went through in a way that made me believe it. Also loved this line a lot, though I'm not sure why: He calls her Lina, not Angie, and dances with her on the beach.

Overall, very good fic. Loved it.
Tamira chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
It's gone, the chance, yes... and it's sad... But in a way it probably was for the better! angelina could not really live with the whole stiuation, it was to much for her... And Veity and George managed to have a happy family with the kids together and all... Yeah, what she did to them, hurt them, but she could not have lived like this much longer... I hope she can get happy again, totally happy!
haventloggedin chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
wow, i love this story

so breath taking

and so heart breaking

it was absolutely amazing.

i think though, that you should remedy this hurt with a happy fred/angelina :D :P

haha, anyways,

amazing story!
The Viceroy of Kush chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This was a really wonderful fic. I've never been comfortable with the idea that George and Angelina got married and had kids, but when you look at it this way...it works. I've never understood how someone can simply up and walk away from their family, but seeing it through Angelina's eyes makes it a bit clearer.

Great job.