Reviews for The Aristocrats
The Wandering Muse chapter 7 . 1/6/2009
ur creating one hell of a scary chick.

who is the fourth man btw? is it in the comics or did u make it up?
dirao chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
I'm blown away. The Fourth Man mystery has me in knots: Is it Maya? Or Angela Petrelli? Or-gasp-just the virus in a very feminine form? I really loved how you described Elle being not-shot and how Peter stopped the bullets. I can just imagine him walking around with Mohinder and having the bullet holes appear out of thin air. Wonderful imagery. Keep going! Do!
PreviouslyDead chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
hell yeah that rocked.

just one incy wincy little question.

that thing with elle and peter? and the electricity? can you please explain it to me? have i missed something? i proberly have, knowing me.
speaker-4-the-undead chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
Wow! This is so awesome. I really want to know about this Fourth Man and the virus. Update soon!
Maiqu20 chapter 7 . 10/27/2008
So the fourth man is actually a virus mohinder created? Interesting...Elle took the fall for Peter aww
McMarvel chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
What? Omgg claire what do you think you're doing? lol kk awesome chapter once again and so can't wait for the next one. i wonder what peter is going to say whether claire shot her or not? hmm...
rsbluevelv chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Update soon please please please I want to see what happens next with Elle Will she die or will peter save her at the nic of time?
Maiqu20 chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
No! Elle!
dirao chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
A she? Wow I did not see that one coming. My eyes were set on Parkman. Wow. So NOW I'm curious. Claire? Elle? Maya? They're all that kind of pretty. I'm afraid for Molly... she's so cryptic. A future Molly perhaps is the Fourth Man? And I wonder what it's in reference to... Fourth Man. Well, you've got my attention. Keep 'em coming. I can't wait to read what's next and I love how you handle the Peter/Elle interaction. Do you have any updates on your other Heroes stories in store for us? I'm reading through a couple now and I'm intrigued!
PreviouslyDead chapter 5 . 10/23/2008

Too short! too short!

please dont leave me here...alone adn dying without the next chapter!

*sobs with terror*
McMarvel chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
Wow i wonder who shut down the security on that level...and where is claire? I like how grown up Elle is but she's still got her playful side i think it makes for good reading lol Once again good chapter and now i'm suspicious of Mohinder and what he's up too hm... :D
Maiqu20 chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
Loved it!
ArianaKristine chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
Lol, I will indeed continue to read. Intrigued. Hm ... Maya gone here? Or something worse ... hm. Lol, I suppose next time I'll keep my OTP to myself, since I can totally tolerate the Pelle. Can't wait for more!
dirao chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
I'm loving this story, and I really enjoy the Peter-Elle pairing as you are working with it. The Fourth Man... hmm... I have a few ideas.
ArianaKristine chapter 4 . 10/20/2008
I'm really enjoying this story. Of course, not being a huge Pelle fan, I'm secretly hoping for it to end Mohelle and Paire, lol. I love the dialogue and the plotline, and I can't wait for more (even if it doesn't end as I hope ;D)