Reviews for In The Dead of The Night
tleel chapter 5 . 6/20/2016
I just found your story and am sad to find it hasn't been update in 7 years. Have you changed venues? Would love to see where you take this.
bttrflybelle chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
Great story, you should finish it one day :)
tanseynz chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Sookie is so full of it! When she makes excuses, even to herself, it's fine, but when Eric points out some real home truths, somehow it's 'different'. Blaming Eric because he's a vampire like idiot Bill is like blaming a kitten because a tiger attacked a person. Eric is no kitten, but he's not a fraudster or liar either.
tanseynz chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Now how can anyone resist an Eric like that - even knowing how premeditative he is? And given Sookie often can't tell her arse from her elbow, it's just as well Eric has an eye on the overall gameplan.
tanseynz chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Always loved this snippet of a story, but I guess it'll never be finished given the writer hasn't done anything more for quite a few years.
Raminta chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
Still waitting for next chapter...:)
SNG10 chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Loved it! Ever going to finish? *fingers crossed*
desireecarbenell chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
I am looking forward to your next update. This is a god story and you tell it well.
desireecarbenell chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Well Hot Rain. Looks like he needs a can of Viking Wup Ass opened on him.
desireecarbenell chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
This story is well paced and things do not happen too fast. You are doing a great job with it.
desireecarbenell chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
I like the relationship between Sookie and Eric. The arson mystery is good too.
teewhy1977 chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
AHHH what can we say about this chapter? PURE PERFECTION! WE CANT WAIT FOR MORE.. YOUR FANS , NOELLE , ALICIA , BAILY , MARISSDA , DENISE , KENDALL , AND THE REST OF THE FANFIC GIRLS READING GROUP :) PS .. PLEASE WRITE MORE CHAPTERS!
ncmiss12 chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
Awesome story! I am sad two see you haven't updated in a while, I hope you continue it!
heratulipsia chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
I'm extremely enjoying reading this! keep up the good work. gotta love a good romp in the cemetery... :)
mindy.18 chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
Please update this story. I really like it.