Reviews for Nomead Prison
YamiRox1010 chapter 9 . 4/29
Hi! I really love this story and have come back to re-read it a few times now! There is one thing that always bothers me though when I read this and that is right before Yugi gets the phone call from his dad, Afekia says that they're still waiting on one more. Who exactly did he mean y that because I cant remember anything in later chapters that points to what he said here unless you had plans to bring in Mariku and just never did.

Still this was a really great story and you did a super great job!
lemerly chapter 39 . 10/25/2014
oh my god im so sorry for not reviewing on this sooner! its actually one of the best fics iv ever read here :D i love all of your stories and im wondering when are you gonna start Heaven on Earth it sounds really good :D but anyway i really liked this fic iv already read it twice and im only reviewing now! haha i love the descriptions you have in all your stories and i felt so bad for Yugi and Ryou in some parts of it! but its still great i cant wait to read more :)
TetraOfTheInternet chapter 15 . 4/21/2014
I'm Ryou.

*puts on internet meme face*

Forever Alone.
Raven325 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I loved the story but i was wondering if you could like write one of before atem met yami or yugi... like as in how atem met yami and how they ended up in the prison that would be awesome oh and marik, akefia, and bakura should be in it too... what do you think can you
Suicide Emo chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Me likey, me likey, me likey
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 39 . 1/30/2014
I liked it a lot, well some parts I wanted to cry? Especially for the pups. But I felt Yami was a very minor part of the relationship, I'd have liked the relationship to be a bit more balance but over all I loved everything about this. You're a way better writer than me so; thumbs up for that huh? XD

-IcexIcuo
Valenntine2000 chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
i have one question i have been meaning to ask do you mean deamon or daemon? i like this story though and have read through it so many times, i thank you fo it, but have always been meaning to ask that. TTYL
YuGiOhFanatic chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
I think this was a very good chapter, but why did Yugi have to be put in a cell with two daemons when he could've shared with Malik, since he is a human?
calleyrose chapter 39 . 9/22/2013
I loved it! It had everything you could ask for. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories :-)
LightAngel07 chapter 39 . 8/28/2013
wow i really liked this story
PhoenixDiamond chapter 39 . 6/13/2013
Ok, I just finished reading this entire fic. You were recommended by a loyal fan who knows I have a huge fetish for mobiumshipping. While I did find the story cute, several things bugged me. My review may come off as opinion based or constructive criticism, you're free to consider it either way.

A few things that stuck out were the sudden elements to occur in the story.

For example, whatever happened to Yugi's grandfather? He was mentioned of being in the hospital and from there, nothing. Then we discover that Yugi's father Simon is a demon? If that's the case, wouldn't Yugi be half demon? And how did he know where Yugi was? Simon's whole character was a big mass of confusion.

There's also the thing with Yugi being transformed into a demon by Atem and Yami. I was happy for him, but at the same time, considering that Atem and Yami are THE MOST demons in the world, why wasn't Yugi at least half way effected by their strength? With all the time that's passed he should've at least gained half the level of power that they had.

His personality was portrayed as being horrifically weak. When I say he had no backbone, he might as well been a pile of play dough. The same goes for Ryou. I understand that they're seen as being soft and pure, but even in the manga and anime, Yugi has shown he can be brave and strong.

The romance between the three happened WAY too fast. I didn't get a sense of development or growth. Its like, poof, it suddenly happened. As did a lot of the elements in this story. The jailbreak seemed almost too convenient. When had they planned this? Who caused it? What triggered the explosions? None of this is gone into detail.

You constantly spelled demon as daemon. I failed to understand the significance of this. Was there some kind of hidden symbolism behind it?

The threesome seemed to be pushed more towards Atem and Yugi than all three. There were a lot of moments I felt Yami's presence wasn't even needed. Its as if he were just an extra who said his few lines and disappeared in the background.

The typos and grammar issues I've overlooked because if a story's interesting enough people are likely to enjoy it anyway. Some aspects of this story did intrigue me, such as Yugi's transformation when he was turned into a demon. Kudos to you on that. The description of their campsite was interesting as well. Well, that's all I have to say for now. Since this reader spoke so highly of you, I'll go on to read your other Mobiumship plots. Good job, nonetheless.
ryoulover chapter 22 . 5/26/2013
why does everything happen to ryou
Zero02030406 chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
I wonder what it is like to be a demon?
YGOfangirl4ever chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
... I just have one question... You say Yuugi's exhausted, since he doesn't have that much training in flying... But Malik had had way less training, and yet he had no problem... Even if Malik is, naturaly, stronger than Yuugi, It should have been about the same deal for both of them, since he had less training than Yuugi did... . Just saying...
me chapter 2 . 2/13/2013