Reviews for JxHQ: Smile
Ms. ST chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
It was rather ironic that when I came to the end, there was an add for back pain. I couldn't help but giggle at how appropriate it was for this story.

Teehee! 8)
Dance Macabre chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I find this particular fic rather compelling-but it is another demonstration of your ability to portray aspects of JxHQ that aren't so obvious, which is wonderful. I think this is the first time I've ever really considered the thought of Joker's natural smile-I mean, his normal malicious leer is so permanantly etched into people's minds that they just take that expression for granted. You have written this fic in an touching way that reveals the more idyllic side of the Joker that is only seen by Harely, which is beautiful.

Also, I loved the way you described Harley inspecting herself and the wounds and horrors that the Joker had inflicted upon her-does that make me sadistic?-and I loved the fact that even though she was so badly broken, she had no anger directed at the Joker, continuing to view him as 'terrible as a god'. Again, you continue to capture the personalities of the characters perfectly. _ so well done again! Reading this fic made my day! Fav'd.
KagomeHig715 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008

THat was so cute...

being that she's like horribly beaten up

He simles for her _
Dadaismo chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I'm just so happy to read something of yours again. lovely as usual. i can almost feel her pain... and smile too. :)
EleganceUndone chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Loved it but I have one suggestion and that is to cut out so many uses of the word "smart." You only used it three times but because that is not a word commonly used in the way you used it, it sticks out every time. Using it once really adds to the overall tone of the piece, using it more than once makes it start to sound funny.
alocin chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Aww, short but sweet! If Harley does treasure bruises and such from her Puddin' then really he is remarkably generous - she gets them far more often than most girls get flowers etc!
Bourgeois Sounds Swell chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
o yay! A new story, I'm glad. I was wondering where you ran off to. Gave me the chills but great as usual.
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
A simple and sweet, well-written reminder that even though Harley's relationship would make the NACVAW go deathly pale, she's very happy.