Reviews for Alphabet
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2015
sound system
vucizalis chapter 26 . 6/4/2009
Awesome drabbles. I especially love the last one.
Seriyah chapter 26 . 2/5/2009
Hey! Congratz on the story! It was a pleasure reading it! I hope you have good luck with your others.

imperfectandchaotic chapter 26 . 2/4/2009
Oh god that's depressing. Depressing yet so so awesome. It makes sense in my world okay?

Augustus Paladin Maximus chapter 25 . 2/4/2009
Hey this chapter albeit short is not bad. It is true that John is way too young (in my opinion) and perhaps it would have been better to have him be in college rather than high school if he was going to have cameron with him and needed to start taking serious decisions about his future...but I guess shoulds, coulds, and woulds are nonexistent right?
Aaron Tveit's Broadway chapter 24 . 12/14/2008
These are so random and brilliant i love random fics
Augustus Paladin Maximus chapter 24 . 11/25/2008
What an incredible collection of great short stories. I wanted to read them all in one sitting together rather than as they came up. Thank you for a great read. I hope Y is for "Yummy" chocolate eyes and hair as in Cameron's and Z is for "Zip me up" as John helps Cameron get ready for their first date... (just kidding I wouldn't even pretend to give you ideas. Yours are really fantastic.
lalaland chapter 24 . 11/25/2008
Very cool! Can't wait for Y!
thelemicrosicrucian chapter 23 . 11/9/2008
Good story. Just one question though; what are you going to do for X?
thelemicrosicrucian chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
That works! Just the right kind of humor. And even done without Holmes' cocaine addiction!
17629578269 chapter 23 . 11/8/2008
I love your Sarah/Derek, even though I do not ship that way. Yay you.
imperfectandchaotic chapter 23 . 11/6/2008
Aww they're so cute. I'm just waiting for it.

Amazing, as ever.

imperfectandchaotic chapter 21 . 11/1/2008
Wonderful. I'm running out of ways to compliment you. Lol.

Rhyno304 chapter 20 . 10/30/2008
Nice. I think that this was my favorite so far.
Aintgotnothingtosay chapter 19 . 10/27/2008
OMG, these are so good. I love the fact that they're short and sweet, just the right length. My favorites were E, I, K and R; Easter, Irrational, Kiss and Rivalry. Great job.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »