Reviews for His future
onlyinyourdreams77 chapter 38 . 8/2/2014
okay, I am done rereading this one. I'll get to my favorite later lol. I miss you writing hameron stories. :(
twlightbella chapter 31 . 3/3/2014
Greg and Lisbon house have. A son named Alexander James house and daughter Beth
sea-ess-eye chapter 38 . 7/1/2012
This story is excellent! Lovely characterisation. Beth is a sweetie. Thanks for writing :).
brasilianfan chapter 38 . 4/24/2011
I loved your idea, was simply fantastic.

All characters have kept their characteristics and you, was sensational.

Thank you for writing it and share it with us.

I miss Cameron and especially Hameron :(
DayDreamer077 chapter 38 . 1/18/2010
i love how house's kids already have a reputation for mischief. good grief! lol. I love that. lol. cute. see I'm done rereading. lol.
0Twisted-Symphony6 chapter 38 . 4/7/2009
aw that was so cute! :)

great ending. :)
momsboys chapter 38 . 4/6/2009
Excellent story. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
killer0shorti chapter 38 . 4/6/2009
sweet ending. thanks
AllyCameron chapter 38 . 4/6/2009
I don't like one fact: it's the end - otherwise it's perfect! :D It's so lovely, them sitting on the bench (like in Notting Hill!) watching the kids... :-)
Pale Treasures chapter 38 . 4/6/2009
Yay, this is finally here! I wasn't expecting the chapter to go like this but it was really cool to glimpse at Beth's and Alex's adult lives (even if only in a dream ;)) and see their personalities and their jobs. They seem very close and playful, and that's great. Ian sounds like a real daredevil too. ;) I was hoping for a girl this time, but nevertheless it seems like they're the perfect family, very close and loving. I really liked this story and it was great to see it develop from the beginning of House and Cameron's relationship to their kids' adult lives - a true journey. :) Nice job!
delphine05 chapter 38 . 4/6/2009
i love it !

the dream was so fun !

love house with his kids...

so sad it s the end...

mayby sometimes you can make a short chapter for the futur ...cause i m gonna really miss that story !

thank you very much for all your work you are awesome !

you rock !
Gabby'GrissomSara chapter 38 . 4/5/2009
Loved the story hate to see it end.. But it was a GREAT story thank you for all ur hard work at writing it
JackSam chapter 38 . 4/5/2009
Love it. Write more H/C fics soon.
Kiana3 chapter 38 . 4/5/2009
What a beautful story and a tearjerker ending (in a good way)! I'm sad to see it end but all good things must come to an end.

Loved how you portrayed the kids as adults and how they all got along. This was a dream but a foretelling of what could happen.

I'll be looking forward to more of your future House fanfics.
Molly chapter 38 . 4/5/2009
I have been reading this story from the beginning with His Angel and I really can't believe it's over. I'm kinda sad now, but I gotta say its been great reading it! I love it. Definitely one of the best Hameron stories on here. I also loved the dream at the beginning.