Reviews for His future
HappyVicodinPill chapter 38 . 1/28
Aww:*
Wilson is such a d bag.
onlyinyourdreams77 chapter 38 . 8/2/2014
okay, I am done rereading this one. I'll get to my favorite later lol. I miss you writing hameron stories. :(
twlightbella chapter 31 . 3/3/2014
Greg and Lisbon house have. A son named Alexander James house and daughter Beth
sea-ess-eye chapter 38 . 7/1/2012
This story is excellent! Lovely characterisation. Beth is a sweetie. Thanks for writing :).
brasilianfan chapter 38 . 4/24/2011
I loved your idea, was simply fantastic.

All characters have kept their characteristics and you, was sensational.

Thank you for writing it and share it with us.

I miss Cameron and especially Hameron :(
DayDreamer077 chapter 38 . 1/18/2010
i love how house's kids already have a reputation for mischief. good grief! lol. I love that. lol. cute. see I'm done rereading. lol.
0Twisted-Symphony6 chapter 38 . 4/7/2009
aw that was so cute! :)

great ending. :)
momsboys chapter 38 . 4/6/2009
Excellent story. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
killer0shorti chapter 38 . 4/6/2009
sweet ending. thanks
AllyCameron chapter 38 . 4/6/2009
I don't like one fact: it's the end - otherwise it's perfect! :D It's so lovely, them sitting on the bench (like in Notting Hill!) watching the kids... :-)
Pale Treasures chapter 38 . 4/6/2009
Yay, this is finally here! I wasn't expecting the chapter to go like this but it was really cool to glimpse at Beth's and Alex's adult lives (even if only in a dream ;)) and see their personalities and their jobs. They seem very close and playful, and that's great. Ian sounds like a real daredevil too. ;) I was hoping for a girl this time, but nevertheless it seems like they're the perfect family, very close and loving. I really liked this story and it was great to see it develop from the beginning of House and Cameron's relationship to their kids' adult lives - a true journey. :) Nice job!
delphine05 chapter 38 . 4/6/2009
i love it !

the dream was so fun !

love house with his kids...

so sad it s the end...

mayby sometimes you can make a short chapter for the futur ...cause i m gonna really miss that story !

thank you very much for all your work you are awesome !

you rock !
Gabby'GrissomSara chapter 38 . 4/5/2009
Loved the story hate to see it end.. But it was a GREAT story thank you for all ur hard work at writing it
JackSam chapter 38 . 4/5/2009
Love it. Write more H/C fics soon.