Reviews for Diseased
XavierSephiroth chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Y U NO FINISH THIS STORY. MUST HAVE MORE!
Regzi94 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
not meaning this in a rude way.. But if you had so much planned for it, why drop it? It's good, has a.. meaning, hitting.. Not out in the open. Wish you would.. keep it
CertifiedGleek chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
This is an amazing story so far, keep it up. And please write more!
umbrellaleg chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
this is AMAZING!

sad...true..but powerful

its a perfect scenario/story...

please please please

update soon

i do hav one Q though...y rated M?

isnt it more like T...a really heavy T?
iloveme5895 chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
o i cant wait 4 more

*ashley*
Legionfan231 chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
I love this story! Continue, and I'll give you a cookie. Pwease?
aBeautifulLiar chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
Please do more soon

Love it.
freeyoursoulx chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
Aw, thanks for the shout out. :)

and for awhile, i'm sitting here thinking, why you'd possibly have the 18th chapter of this story done already, or how. Then I realized, as I read further along, it was something completely different. And I feel like an ass now, ha.

Does this mean Mr. Russo is gone? I mean, who's 'Jason?' Ew. The name sounds like a very bad, ex-boyfriend of mine. Makes me kinda nauseous. Lol.

I like this story, it's very original and new. Not like any you'd see on here. Ever. But then again, you were always original. :)

Anyway, enough of my aimless rant.

Continue!
freeyoursoulx chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
I love this story, it's very well written. And the absence is long awaited. Hah. :)
aBeautifulLiar chapter 1 . 10/26/2008

You can't stop it there...

I want more

Please :)

I am in love with this story already lol :)

and thats saying something coz im a fussy buggar when it comes too fanfiction :P

So please

Update soon :)

x
Stessa chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
This looks really promising.
FallingOutOfTheSky chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
o who is he? i cant wait make more This is good!
freeyoursoulx chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
You're fucking amazing. I'd love to know more about this mystery guy, and why the mom(who's name i suddenly forgot) is upset. And why alex is doing this to herself.

i won't say what the something is, just for the sake of other reviewers who may not be aware.
Bladed Darkness chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Wow. I'm both completely confused and interested. Too short for me to really have anything to critique, but certainly caught my eye.