Reviews for Ex Machina
Obitolover11 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is a really good story so far but are you continuing it? it's been 4 years since you published this chapter and you still don't have chapter 2 out yet! Well anyway, I hope you continue this story, I enjoy it! :)
Anonmyous999 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I must say you have sucesfully hooked me into this story of yours. I am seriously liking the plot so far. I really hope you'll update it.
Tariono4ka chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I hope this fic is not abandoned(( This is interesting!
vaiin chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This story intrigued me! Keep it up! and I hope this fic is not abandoned. Cause, i'd love to know what happen to Sam in the next chap!
Eriadne chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I just stumbled across this and I am highly intrigued. I know it is extremely unlikely at this point that you will update this story, but if you ever find yourself with time on your hands wondering if you should work on fanfiction again let me give this story my vote. You have extremely entertaining characters in the three seekers and I would just love to know what happened to poor Sam.
Havoc Hg chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Is it dead? *pokes with a stick* I don't want it to be dead, I like it.
Molto Alesato chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I really hope this isn't abandoned...
Azoth chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I have come back to this fix time and again over the years and always end up wishing for more. I think it was off to a great start and had a lot of potential in a direction I haven't seen before or since. If you could, would you let me know if you have any plans to continue this story?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
ok... this is interesting, carry on
LdyGossamer chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This seems like it would be a wonderful story if you continued it. I hope to see more of it.
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This is sounding cool, keep it up!
mae.zombie chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Highly interesting. I wish there was more to this..
foxykitsuneyouko chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
awesome story please update soon
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
OMg. This is seriously interesting. And it pains me to see it hasn't been updated at all. sob. Hopefully it will?
lakuniko chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I love this. I like sam centric story and your writing is good. Please please continue this.