Reviews for Amigos Para Siempre
LenaLeon chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
Oh, I don't know what to think... I LOVE this... but then "To change Hyuuga" is a Gaara/Hinata (I like that pairing) and... I don't know is hard, because i fell in love how Kakashi and Hinata shared their own emotions with the other... Well, this was really beautiful...
Sorry if my english is not the best!
MLeggyLeaf chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
This is sooo sad. But a beautiful story. Good job!
xXJinxYouOweMeASodaXx chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
I love this story though it really is bitter-sweet.
treavellergirl chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Hatake Kakashi became Hayate Kakashi? Deliberate or unintended I have no idea, just thought you might want to know if you mixed them up. It was an interesting story.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
really good(: jealous, cause I've read To Change Hyuuga and its a bit unfair that Hinatas got both Gaara and Kakashi(: love her though!
M1ckey chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
To be honest...my heart just broke... lol I'm sure I'll recover. But still it was so sweet but oh so sad. If only he allowed himself to be selfish for once and persue his feelings for her...he could have had a chance at happiness. Her's included...but he did'nt. You really are good. The characters feelings/actions/etc towards certain situations were all quite realistic and...wow just wow! _(._.)_
M1ckey chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Oh dear heaven! Are you trying to kill me? Lol seriously that last line had my heart racing so fast I thought...man you're good. It's just so...so...SWEET! As well as sad...hmm still awesome job for keping things real. *Thumbs up*
M1ckey chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Do you get a sense that they are connecting?
) Yes! Well done.

Does it seemed too rushed or too shallow?
What?! No not at all! Your doing great.

Keep it up!
M1ckey chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I think is great that you decided to write a short prequel to "To Change Hyuuga." I was wondering how their relationship got started ever since you reveal it was him who "helped" Hinata in her quest to become stonger.
Katio chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
awwww I love this
JaMisa27 chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
oh yeah this was totally awesome!
Heise chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
Awww dangit. It's over. :(

I didn't know you wrote a KakaHina. Or at least a remotely romantic one. Man, I love the theme - of her being there for him and him being there for her, and the carpe-diem-esque, "indulge in little joys like time spent with cherished friends" ninja code,

but I rather dislike the shortness.

Not your fault ... mine. I just like KakaHina.

Ah well, I still have your GaaHina to read.

I hope you update soon. Love your stuff. :)
stuff the world with cake chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
How awful, how awful! I really liked this. How awful, how awful! I really wanted her to be with him.

Understanding that this is a prequel is harder than I thought. I REALLY wanted them together.

But it was still good.

Now I NEED to go find me some Kakashi/Hinata.
blackraven615 chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
So this is how it all started huh? It was beautiful. I'm so happy that I finnaly read the beginning although I don't think this was here last time.
blackraven615 chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
I would've picked b but it is too late for me. Now I'm off to the next chapter.