Reviews for Art Class
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
This has to be one of the stupidest fics I've ever read. Sadly, the writing was decent, but the plot! My gosh! Not a single thing any of these characters said or did made even an ounce of sense. Who strips naked in front of their entire college class? And for what? To prove he has a penis? 50% of the rest of the population does, too. How does that constitute "gay pride"?

And you know what? I'm an art major and have been in plenty of classes with life models. If one of my classmates had done that, you can be sure everyone would have been pissed because Naruto messed up the pose. Imagine you've been carefully working on a drawing for a whole hour, trying to get the pose just right, when all of a sudden someone new jumps in, partially obscuring your view, and maybe even causing the model to move! Your whole drawing is now ruined.

But fine, whatever. If that part of the story wasn't stupid enough, as soon as everyone left, Sasuke was like, "You're familiar. Let's fuck!" (Oh the passion.) And they did. Lube? Condoms? And you expect us to think the sex was any good? Naruto and Sasuke had time to get dressed, go all the way out to Sasuke's car, fuck, and meet up with Sakura, arriving just after everyone noticed Naruto was missing. It's not like hours passed. It sounded like they noticed he was gone right away. Despite all the rips in Sasuke's shirt, that must have been the fastest, most unsatisfying quiky ever.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
lol... funny. love kibas question bout the car.
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
hahaha! If only that hapend in my art clas
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Dang! They got busy! This is from Siblings by the way. I think Curse can only read up to one slash fics a day before needing special attention from the hospital - to check his sexuality, or him having a heart attack I'll never know! Anyways, loved it!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Bwahahahahaha! The ending made me LOL, so great job! W
KawaiiGaara chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I just lmao'd xD
kikyotwosoul chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
What a giggle fit I just had
Nautical.Empress chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Whoa that was fast and what about these scars you mentioned? where did Naru get them from? _
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
ha ha haaaaa, ahh, never gets old...read this like, 453 times, well454 now but...still...
666snoopy chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Awesome, that was really funny and cute. Great job!
The Kyuubi maiden chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
damn naruto i didnt kno u liked it so rough? lol I hope u make a sequel 2 go more into detail wit the story i really liked it
Shadow Shadowsong chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I love the story, are you thinking about adding more to it?
Vio6136 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
lolzz)) that was fun) but what about scars? didn't really get that tiny bit of pre-angst, but hey)I enjoyed it anyway)

(omg that rhymed! shoot me now)
Attention Defi- Oh look a dog chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
LMAO!

*cough* hahaha..hohohoh.. .hehe *choke*-haheho-kukuk-AHHAHA*DIES OF SUFFERCATION*
SengetsuPwnzU chapter 1 . 2/7/2009