Reviews for Making It Work
Wolf'sVine chapter 14 . 11/20/2016
Um, I just wanted to say that I know it was a short review and not very clear but... I felt that that sentence told you how much I enjoyed reading this fic so... I hope I don't hafta be verbose to get you to understand how great I think this fic is cuz... I'm tryin' to cut back and be simple but understandable. Bye!
Wolf'sVine chapter 14 . 11/20/2016
I laughed until there were literally tears... almost and now I can't stop grinning! Thank you for that!
Momma Lici chapter 14 . 10/14/2016
*cracks up so HARD* dear heavens, I think I sprung a rib - totally worth it!

But, oh yes. Magnificent storytelling. I'll just... *trundles off to think of amazing things*
Guest chapter 14 . 8/14/2016
I love the humor in this! I mean Sephiroth and Cloud both seem to be a little OOC but it was definitely worth reading. Love that ending too.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2016
Oh man... Cloud's gonna get eaten isn't he.
eclair chapter 14 . 7/14/2016
I just want to say that I absolutely adore your portrayal of Zack. Whenever he shows up in your stories, I can't help smiling all the way, even when I finish reading it! Thank you for writing him the way he is :)
Suezanne chapter 14 . 12/6/2015
lol
snowecat chapter 14 . 11/27/2015
Great ending!
knightessjg chapter 14 . 11/1/2015
I went looking for this in my favorites only to realize that, even with having read it through multiple times, I actually hadn't added it yet O.O
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 14 . 4/11/2015
Hilarious ending
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 14 . 4/5/2015
omgs! hahaha! this was to funny! I love it! and yay! Hojo IS DEAD YAY FOR ALL! the wicked scientific is dead hmmmhmmmm. hahah! I crack my self up! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/30/2015
For some reason, the two news reports sound like something from Fox News.
Green Sprout chapter 14 . 3/18/2015
Man where was I when this story was published?

Such a great read. Wish the game ended up like this. Everyone was in character, tons of humor abound, and just plain old fun to read. I haven't laughed this hard in ages.
KaleidoGarden chapter 14 . 2/22/2015
Very lovely (and smoking hot!) read. There were a lot of scenes I would've liked to see, and maybe some more exploring into the hows and whys (for example, Cloud's alternate reality/trance thing) but oh well. On the whole, quite an interesting and unique Cloud-saves-the-world-via-his-love-for-Sephiroth fic. Thumbs up!

PS: I find it almost sacrilegious that this fic has over a thousand faves but not even half of that amount in reviews! So here's one (not very well-written) review to at least add to that somewhat. Seriously, this needs more reviews!
mochilera chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
jajaja me encantó el final :)