Reviews for Making It Work
alemery chapter 14 . 4/11
Hilarious ending
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 14 . 4/5
omgs! hahaha! this was to funny! I love it! and yay! Hojo IS DEAD YAY FOR ALL! the wicked scientific is dead hmmmhmmmm. hahah! I crack my self up! :)
For some reason, the two news reports sound like something from Fox News.
Green Sprout chapter 14 . 3/18
Man where was I when this story was published?

Such a great read. Wish the game ended up like this. Everyone was in character, tons of humor abound, and just plain old fun to read. I haven't laughed this hard in ages.
Kaleidoscope Garden chapter 14 . 2/22
Very lovely (and smoking hot!) read. There were a lot of scenes I would've liked to see, and maybe some more exploring into the hows and whys (for example, Cloud's alternate reality/trance thing) but oh well. On the whole, quite an interesting and unique Cloud-saves-the-world-via-his-love-for-Sephiroth fic. Thumbs up!

PS: I find it almost sacrilegious that this fic has over a thousand faves but not even half of that amount in reviews! So here's one (not very well-written) review to at least add to that somewhat. Seriously, this needs more reviews!
mochilera chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
jajaja me encantó el final :)
Riddle Wraith chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
That was the best ending fucking ever. Bar none. Is officially now my Head Canon. I am ignoring how the game ended because that ending sucks in comparison to yours. You are by far the superior writer and I bow to your prowess. By the way, thanks for the chuckles with that last chapter there. Who in the hell thinks that he's the avatar of a summon though? Lol
Noradin chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
Nice.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
lol. lovely story.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
Like this one. Jenova and Hojo dead early and quickly. I like Sephs deamenor at the end always strategic. Fab!
jgkitarel chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
Ok, I will admit that I am not a fan of yaoi fics in general, but this was absolutely hilarious at times to read.

That they were all in character and to be honest, Cloud/Sephiroth with Zack thrown in for giggles actually makes some sense here. The Cloud/Sephiroth has some bearing on canon, even if Sephiroth came across as a Yandere with a thing for Cloud.

The fact that you had a lot of humor in this helped a lot as well.
Mirage chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
Soooooooooo love this story and the end was just to funny to get offerings of nice food and so on, so that Cloud gets in an bether mood because when he is unhappy his not so nice other-half will also be not so happy-aka not nice at all, and so they try to ease his mood...but hey -atleast Zack gets nice food_
so great and the pairing is so sweet
Levitarius chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
I've been procrastinating reading this for AGES and I'm kicking myself right now because this is hilarious and cute and awesome.