Reviews for Making It Work
eisu chapter 1 . 6/9
this fic is perfect because:
-) non-time travel Good Ending AU
-) CloudSeph
-) Jenova and Hojo dead
-) librarian(?) Cloud
it's a shame that it was just a fanfic, not canon. I still angry with the game because too much WTF.
Ya know, when Zack met Vincent sceen I thought they looks cute as a pair, or bros. But then I remember Aerith and I honestly can't hate her. She just so perfect with Zack.
Aww I want to see Vincent's interaction with Cloud and Seph, but you already 'end' this fic... it already 7 years since your last chap, and it nearly impossible if you really want to make another bonus chap.
*overjoyed cackling*
I actually visualized a chibi-Seph bouncing up and down chanting "Sleepover! Sleepover!" when I read that bit. I love it~!
Despite their technical ages, in a lot of ways Seph isn't any older or more experienced than his younger friends- unless you decide Genesis and Angeal did a good job taking him under wing and educating him in such things. I suspect it's only because of Zack that it actually feels like a sleepover, though- any such adventures within the "Holy Trinity" likely lacked the atmosphere, them being too mature in some ways to induce it and probably having had far too many nights sort-of shared as bunking during missions to leave any group-crashing out back home feeling too different.
Damien Grimm chapter 14 . 2/25
That last thing has me dying on the floor! :D Great story, it was a pleasure to read it. Thank you for being an awesome person and author. :3
Wolf'sVine chapter 14 . 11/20/2016
Um, I just wanted to say that I know it was a short review and not very clear but... I felt that that sentence told you how much I enjoyed reading this fic so... I hope I don't hafta be verbose to get you to understand how great I think this fic is cuz... I'm tryin' to cut back and be simple but understandable. Bye!
Wolf'sVine chapter 14 . 11/20/2016
I laughed until there were literally tears... almost and now I can't stop grinning! Thank you for that!
Momma Lici chapter 14 . 10/14/2016
*cracks up so HARD* dear heavens, I think I sprung a rib - totally worth it!

But, oh yes. Magnificent storytelling. I'll just... *trundles off to think of amazing things*
Guest chapter 14 . 8/14/2016
I love the humor in this! I mean Sephiroth and Cloud both seem to be a little OOC but it was definitely worth reading. Love that ending too.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2016
Oh man... Cloud's gonna get eaten isn't he.
eclair chapter 14 . 7/14/2016
I just want to say that I absolutely adore your portrayal of Zack. Whenever he shows up in your stories, I can't help smiling all the way, even when I finish reading it! Thank you for writing him the way he is :)
Suezanne chapter 14 . 12/6/2015
lol
snowecat chapter 14 . 11/27/2015
Great ending!
knightessjg chapter 14 . 11/1/2015
I went looking for this in my favorites only to realize that, even with having read it through multiple times, I actually hadn't added it yet O.O
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 14 . 4/11/2015
Hilarious ending
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 14 . 4/5/2015
omgs! hahaha! this was to funny! I love it! and yay! Hojo IS DEAD YAY FOR ALL! the wicked scientific is dead hmmmhmmmm. hahah! I crack my self up! :)