Reviews for Making It Work
snowecat chapter 14 . 11/27
Great ending!
knightessjg chapter 14 . 11/1
I went looking for this in my favorites only to realize that, even with having read it through multiple times, I actually hadn't added it yet O.O
alemery chapter 14 . 4/11
Hilarious ending
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 14 . 4/5
omgs! hahaha! this was to funny! I love it! and yay! Hojo IS DEAD YAY FOR ALL! the wicked scientific is dead hmmmhmmmm. hahah! I crack my self up! :)
For some reason, the two news reports sound like something from Fox News.
Green Sprout chapter 14 . 3/18
Man where was I when this story was published?

Such a great read. Wish the game ended up like this. Everyone was in character, tons of humor abound, and just plain old fun to read. I haven't laughed this hard in ages.
KaleidoGarden chapter 14 . 2/22
Very lovely (and smoking hot!) read. There were a lot of scenes I would've liked to see, and maybe some more exploring into the hows and whys (for example, Cloud's alternate reality/trance thing) but oh well. On the whole, quite an interesting and unique Cloud-saves-the-world-via-his-love-for-Sephiroth fic. Thumbs up!

PS: I find it almost sacrilegious that this fic has over a thousand faves but not even half of that amount in reviews! So here's one (not very well-written) review to at least add to that somewhat. Seriously, this needs more reviews!
mochilera chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
jajaja me encantó el final :)
Riddle Wraith chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
That was the best ending fucking ever. Bar none. Is officially now my Head Canon. I am ignoring how the game ended because that ending sucks in comparison to yours. You are by far the superior writer and I bow to your prowess. By the way, thanks for the chuckles with that last chapter there. Who in the hell thinks that he's the avatar of a summon though? Lol
Noradin chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
Brilliant :)
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
A great story ! Cloud was so cool ! XD
1sunfun chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
lol. lovely story.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
Like this one. Jenova and Hojo dead early and quickly. I like Sephs deamenor at the end always strategic. Fab!
jgkitarel chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
Ok, I will admit that I am not a fan of yaoi fics in general, but this was absolutely hilarious at times to read.

That they were all in character and to be honest, Cloud/Sephiroth with Zack thrown in for giggles actually makes some sense here. The Cloud/Sephiroth has some bearing on canon, even if Sephiroth came across as a Yandere with a thing for Cloud.

The fact that you had a lot of humor in this helped a lot as well.