Reviews for Lullaby
mxmsupporter chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
As you can see, I'm still alive :D Fluff is good but only with MxM! And Matt singing Mello to sleep was awesome! Great idea!
lil'storm chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I just have to drop by and tell you how awesome your story was! Four thumbs up, I love every second of it! :D
account-is-terminated1221 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Awwww~! That was so adorable! Matt is such a sweatheart! :'D Beautiful lyrics too! I didn't think you'd write them out, especially so well. Also, the atmosphere was very believable, which is something that's not so easily achieved, especially with kawaii fluff like this. :) Fantastic job; I'm really impressed.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Kawai! New favorite song! I wish someone knew me that well, lol :) This fic makes me so happy, thank you for writing/posting it.
x-HoneyBunny-x chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Awww

i love stories like that :)
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That was really adorable ]]
MoonlightM4gic chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I have a new favorite song thanks to this fic :D

It was so cute 3
Yami - The Devil's Advocate chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Awww... normaly not a fan of fluff but that was so sweet I can't help but find it... romantic?

anyway grate story I totally loved it 3
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Awwww! Fwuffy! I loved it! That was adorable, great job.
random alias chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
aw, that made me smile :) i loved the song too it fit perfectly
RhymingWithSilver chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
i'm still alive.

...i think...

*choking fit*

*coughs up fluff*

...heh...

fluff ftw!

thanks a bunch for writing this. and for curing my bad mood. and for finding me another song to add to ma fanfictionwritingplaylist.

:D
piano-pschopath28 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
... this is so sweet and so beautiful. its amazing, and out of all the Death Note fanfictions i've ever read, this is most likely my favorite
Cassieandra8291 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Wow, and I thought my stuff was overly fluffy...but anyways. That. Was. ADORABLE! I loved it! *applause*
LittleMissNaive chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
is that an actual song? did u write it? I gotta know :D
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
SO SWEET! And that song matches them O.O

And, yeah, fluff-overdose, but that's okay. The world can always use more fluff. _

I looked up the song. It's so sweet!