Reviews for Tango
30CK chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I've read this a number of times, and it's a very strange ficlet. Every time I rediscover it and reread it, I walk away both unfulfilled and paradoxially satisfied. It's an okay story - really it is - but it's...strange. It seems more like a mismash of two different stories, really. On one hand, you have Luna's Boggart, and on a completely different tangeant, you have Harry doing his own thing and then being married to Luna and for some reason there's Tangoing Yhdaks. It just doesn't fit together.

And while I suppose you could make the argument with Luna being, well, Luna, something not quite fitting is rather fitting - and I would have to give you that point. But still, it seems like you were trying to go for two very different things inside one short-story-world.

I wish there were more Luna-boggart stories like this one (at least, the Boggart part of this one); her form is uniquely fascinating and absolutely fitting. Harry Potter fears the embodiment of Fear; Luna Lovegood fears that which brings about that Fear. The way you described it is wonderfully paradoxial, and both intriguing and disturbing.

There needs to be more Luna-boggart stories, and Luna-veratiserum stories. More Luna-centric stories in general, methinks. Perhaps I'm due to pump out a few...

Cheers,

30CK / troutpeoples
Kradeiz chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This was pretty funny, and I do think that you captured Harry and Luna's adult selves quite well (although I think I remember reading somewhere that Harry was accepted into the Auror's office shortly after Riddle's demise, which makes sense, good PR for the Ministry having the Boy Who Lived working for them).

And I love Snorky, too. I could see Harry grudgingly allowing Luna to call him that, you can't exactly stop her, can you?
Shinebrighter chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I love it... Luna as an adult is so believable!
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
It was interesting but had no real point(- end ending)...
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This was an awesome little story & completely get Luna & Harry together both as teens & adults..that's why they are my favorite pair.

Very well done.

I'll add this to my favs & community.

sparklylulz chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Oh my god. I loved it. This was seriously the cutest thing ever. I sincerely wish that Harry had been this free spirited in the books. Ah, so so good. :D
Just Miki chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
HAHAHAHA Harryxluna, oh thats rich. Im quite ure you are tierd of my ramblings, but im continusly suprised at how much we like the same things. Way-ta-go man. Cheers :D -Just miki
Nemrut chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I always pictured Luna's boggart would be something like death of imagination or no belief or something. Really interessting story
Roman High chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I don't wanna know what Yhadks are...Buut I wuv 'em!
Zoe chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
... xD Cliche? Srsly? /Where/ did you find this cliche, exactly?

I /really/ need to read more Luna fanfiction if this was cliche... Love it, Lol.
unknown20troper chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This is great! You write everyone In Character. Nothing as a bogart. Tangoing Yhadks as xes. Great idea!

Harry/Luna is a cool pairing. The quirky Ravenclaw and the Chosen Gryffindor.
Breezebellx chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
That was an amazing story. Im a HUGE fan of HarryxLuna and I think you captured both aspects really well. Your a really great writer.

One qualm I had at first was that I wasnt sure I would like the story anymore when it suddenly changed to them as adults, but it was stil really good and they were still the same people, which was great :D
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
nice, i like. I'm adding it to my C2
xwingday chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I'll admit some of Luna's comments confused me, but that was a bit expected. I like the explanation of her bogart/worst fear.

Great work.
All The Pretty Horses chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
That was really good. Luna has always kind of fascinated me and I like her a lot. They way you portrayed her as an adult was great.