Reviews for No Longer
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Aww! So sad! I love how Pansy is characterized )
sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Poor Pansy! Nicely written, it really makes me feel sorry for her.
Emilie Austen Winchester chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
oh i love Pansy/Draco, but I do like your Pansy/Blaise too.
Muad-Dib the Mouse chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This was really amazing... sad and well-written. A nice, different side to Pansy.

Excellent job.
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Aw... Man, I love reading angst-y Pansy stories for some reason, and this one was good! I can't help but wonder how it is that she knows he won't be there anymore. I so want to know what he did or said and if I just missed it because I'm an idiot or if it's incorporated into the piece. Anyhow, you did a wonderful job. Side note, though... you and your beta seem to have forgotten about commas. :)
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I liked it. You did a good job capturing Pansy's emotions and making her seem vulnerable. The piece of con crit I have for you, though, is to be careful with world choice. You used a lot of repetitition here, on purpose, I assume, to make a point. There are parts where it fits, but other parts where it would be better to use more varied thoughts. It might help if you had someone on here look over your work as well - while I'm sure your friend is a good beta, it's hard to edit the work of someone you know. Plus, it's nice just to have another opinion.
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Oh yay, Blaise/Pansy, my OTP!

Thanks SO much for this, it was lovely! I loved all the things Pansy would miss about Blaise, and I loved all their jokes. The talking bit was so sweet! ) Great job!