Reviews for Interstella 5555: Paint the Sky with Stars
more chapters please.
SmileRen chapter 23 . 2/2
Nice chapter :D
Library Ghost 01 chapter 23 . 2/2
I'm glad you're posting to this story again. I loved your original version, but it will be interesting to see how things change with Shep not dying.
Jamille Shane chapter 22 . 2/1
Are we giving up one for the other?! Ahhhh! Please live! Selfish of me but I want everyone to live! Wahhhh!
Darcy2005 chapter 22 . 1/21
More Please. This is great. I love this sotry and I can't wait for an AU ending. This is going to be fabulous. \(O)/
SmileRen chapter 22 . 1/21
Yay! I'm glad you decided to go through with my request, but Anisse has to live as well :D
reikat chapter 22 . 1/21
I was pleasantly surprised to see this come into my in-box and now I'm really excited to see how the story would've unfolded if Shep had lived.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/2/2013
i like the story very mush i hope that you can do more of the story just like that.
SilverNeira chapter 21 . 10/30/2013
That was amazing! I love it! It's great!
I cried so much when Shep died and whenever they had a such Geary moments, so kudos to you!
Andres menendez chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
¬°Hi, Fan-of -the-Inserts! I have downloaded your book, and i am just Reading it. I am a new fan of Interestella 5555 (i "discovered" it 3 weeks ago) and i have to tell you your book is VERY good. A Little long, but a real good book.
¬°Farewell!
AM
Weezy815 chapter 21 . 8/26/2013
I absolutely loved the story! It took me a while to read it due to school and several other things but every time I think of a fan fiction, this is the way I imagine one. It's beautiful and I love it. I would have been interested to see Arpegius and Anessie get married though... that's all I have to say.
The story was wonderful and I'd read it again in a heartbeat!
Ritsikas chapter 21 . 8/25/2013
This is I think my third time reading this. It is just soo well writen. Some chapters made me have butterflys, some made me sit and just cry. My eyes are still tender.

It really is a fantastic movie and you did an amazing job in keeping it all together with some of your own spices here and there!
A Shadow's Lament chapter 21 . 5/12/2013
I loved this! I have a minor addiction to Daft Punk (Their new album is out soon! Yay!) and so Interstella 5555 is quite easily one of my favourite things. Though your character was obviously a new addition, it never felt like she was intruding or that she was a Mary-Sue. She added in extra information, providing both a deeper insight into the plot behind the movie and into Shep...

Oh Shep... Love thee I do. I was so very close to crying when he died, I just... I was gutted to put it simply. My only very slight complaint is that I wish there was more of a background to him and Stella. But that is the romantic is me speaking. I loved your characterisation of him by the way! Heroic and altruistic and just so much of the general good guy. Again, hating how he died...

The romance between Apergius and Nessy was rather cute, it maybe felt a little bit rushed, but overall, it induced many aww moments from me. The only grammatical error I really noticed was "sheik" Being a French word, it should be "chique" but hey-ho, it did make me think "Zelda reference?" Other than that, this was wonderful - I am so glad someone made a FF on Interstella 5555! And so thank you for writing this!