Reviews for Interstella 5555: Paint the Sky with Stars
would you please make more chapter for us user to read.
Liteskinkin chapter 3 . 9/4
So does this mean shep will die
shadehound9123 chapter 25 . 7/19
I loved your first pat of the story mate and the au part is good as well hope to see more soon
xdarkxenergy chapter 25 . 4/1
I was pleasantly surprised to see this pop up, I didn't think you would update it again considering it had been nearly three years since the last update. I'm so glad you did, I love the concept of Shep being alive!
Lily the Vocaloid chapter 25 . 2/17
Follow movie! Yay update!
Rosa.R.Red chapter 25 . 2/16
Short or not, I got really excited when I saw this was updated! This has been one of my favorite stories on here, especially for Interstella 5555! The way you built up Arpegius and Anisee's relationship made me smile a lot. The kiss is what killed me, I remember giggling for about five minutes, hehe.

I can't wait to see what else you'll be writing! Having Shep alive is definitely providing more for you to work with and I'm looking forward to it! Keep up the great work! 3 3 3
SilverNeira chapter 25 . 2/14
Yay you update! It had been so long!

I think you should stray a bit from the canon since things are different now, but keep some things the same like getting help from the humans and the trip home.
Sarah chapter 25 . 2/13
Movie with SOME deviation. Also here *hands over Goggles* shield your eyes.
Ignis76 chapter 25 . 2/12
I don't mind if their short, thank you so much for continuing this XD

I look forward to seeing what happens next :3
reikat chapter 25 . 2/12
I was pleasantly surprised to see this pop up in my e-mail. While I'd prefer for the AU to follow the film again, I'm game for some deviations if the narrative touches base with the movie's plot once in a while.
Taranodongirl1 chapter 25 . 2/12
YES! NEW CHAPTER!
xdarkxenergy chapter 20 . 11/1/2016
This was really, really good! I haven't seen many Interstella fanfics on here (or anywhere really) and reading this has got me inspired to write an Interstella fanfic of my own someday! Thank you for the amazing fanfic. I've even finished reading the "Shep Lives" chapters and I hope you find the time to update it someday
ChaoticAquarius chapter 24 . 10/9/2016
Awwww~ a certain guitarist is jelly~ man I hope this gets updated someday. The AU chapters are fascinating :3
Taranodongirl1 chapter 24 . 10/3/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/1/2016
Can't wait for more chapters