Reviews for Interstella 5555: Paint the Sky with Stars
Can't wait for more chapters
KittyBat chapter 1 . 6/23
A thought ocured to me. What if Shep was the human, and Anisse was the alien sent to save the band?
SilverNeira chapter 22 . 1/23
PLEASE CONTINUE!

PLEASE FINISH THIS! It's been more than a year now since you last updated!
Jamille Shane chapter 23 . 8/17/2015
So glad I stumbled across more of this story! Ahhh! I can't get enough!
SilverNeira chapter 23 . 8/11/2015
When will you update? I'm still waiting!

Please finish it!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
Could anyone make crossovers of Captain Harlock and Galaxy Express 999 with Interstella 5555 in Misc. Anime/Manga?
NereusXUnmi chapter 24 . 7/5/2015
Please update this, I know its been a while since the last but I've been looking everywhere for fanfiction for this movie and so far this is the only one to satisfy my obsession. Especially when Shep lives in the AU chapters, I honestly wanted to know what they had to kill him on the middle, you'd usually wait till the end right? Anyway I'm getting off subject, I hope this gets updated because its stuck in my head like those songs!
marcia chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
i really hope you continue this at some point :-) it's so difficult to find interstella5555 fan fiction and this is honestly the best one I've ever read and I'm so excited you've done a version where shep lives!
DenkaiZ chapter 24 . 12/18/2014
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEIMBEGGINGYOU!
Lily the Vocaloid chapter 24 . 11/27/2014
pretty good! But in the next chapter, think you can make it a ShepxStella chapter? Please? They need their love to develop and deepen. That's one of the major things I'm waiting for. Number one thing actually. 3 *heart* But great chapter!
SmileRen chapter 24 . 11/27/2014
So cute! Thank you for the update! XD
reikat chapter 24 . 11/27/2014
I was hoping to see this continued. The long waits are worth it though. I'm still loving the interaction here with Shep's survival throwing another interesting twist into the narrative. Looking forward to more.
SilverNeira chapter 24 . 11/27/2014
Yay, you updated!
Please some more please!
Umiki chapter 23 . 11/18/2014
God d*** it you start building up an entirely new version of an already good fic and you leave it lying around...that's just cruel.
Anyway, well done so far on the remake. The new twist caught me by surprise the first time I saw the update but it was a pleasant one. : Keep up the good work!
Lily the Vocaloid chapter 23 . 8/14/2014
PLEASE! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THE ALTERNATIVE STORY! HIM AND STELLA DESERVE A FUTURE TOGETHER! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ALTERNATE STORY! AND I LOVE THE MAIN STORY SO MUCH! BEST THING I'VE EVER READ! INTERSTELLA 5555 IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE EVER AND THEY ARE THE BEST ALIENS EVER! STELLA IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN BOTH WORLDS! PLEASE CONTINUE STORY B!