Reviews for Truth or Dare
Runaway'96 chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
This was a sweet story :) I loved reading it! :) xx
Cracker679 chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
hahaha i ALWATS pick dare xD ive done some stupid shit in my life ha' lmao well this was great loved it (:
GoldenMorning chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
CUTE STORY LIKE IT SO FAR

AND AS FAR AS BLOOD AND CHOCOLATE GOES I TOTALY AGREE !

I WAS SOO LOVING THE BOOK UP UNTILL THE END WHEN SHE GOES WITH THAT OLD GUY. YUCK ! SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL. IMO THE MOVIE WAS WAY BETTER. I FELT THAT THE AUTHOR JUST DID THE WHOLE BOOK WITH HER AND AIDENS RELATIONSHIP AND THENALL OF A SUDDEN SWITCH IT. -_- SERIOUSLY WHATS THAT.

Woops ! i just realized my caps was on lmao, sorry dnt wana go change it .lol. but yea i read the book a couple years before the movie came out. Hey check out the book Silver Kiss im pretty sure its by the same author. its good. ANYWAY great story lmao so that its so long it's just that blood and chocolate ending really angers me
Rach chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
I love this story just so you know. And i have read Blood and Chocolate and i thought i was amazing. What didn't you like about the end. P.S. the movie sucks
Eternal Dark Lost Angel chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Love the story :) I'm such a big Blackwater fan this is a great story
LM3795 chapter 8 . 10/7/2009
Sugary sweet! heeheehehe!
CoolCat98 chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
Yay this story was short and sweet. Loved the ending. :)
CoolCat98 chapter 7 . 9/22/2009
I love the ending for this chapter. :)
CoolCat98 chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
Good chapter. Jacob is selfless in this one giving blood to Leah
CoolCat98 chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
Cliffhanger! grr! I wanna know what happened to Leah. I guess I should keep reading then. Great chapter. I like how Leah is dominant and stubborn and doesn't let Jake tell her what to do.
CoolCat98 chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
I liked it when Leah yelled out to Paul. That was funny. I can just imagine it :)

I haven't read Blood and Chocolate, but I have sitting on my bookcase because my sisters read it. I might read it when I get off fan fiction...
CoolCat98 chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
Hmm I think this is probabaly going a bit fast, but whatever at least it gets to the point quicker. I don't really like stories where you have to wait about 20 or so chapters until the main couple falls in love. Thats boring. I also really liked your ending when they kiss and Leah says "You’re not getting lucky, Jacob,” she whispers. “But I am.”
CoolCat98 chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
I wonder why Sam needs them?
CoolCat98 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I really like this story so far. Leah and Jacob make a good couple. I'll be interested to see where this story goes.
Brianna chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
wow! i luv your story! cant wait to read more! and i never thought i would like a story about them but it was so sweet. i loved it so much!