Reviews for I Remember You
AlyLeo93 chapter 18 . 6/30/2012
awesome chapter :)
ccase13 chapter 18 . 9/24/2011
I enjoyed this story. Especially when Sammy began to trust Dean without even having his memories back.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 18 . 8/7/2010
That was fecking aweshome! I adored how you made the flow of Sammy and Dean's relation ship so real- their conversations were so emotional, and not chick-flicky at ALL!, but family oriented. You're awesome!
PHYLLIS STEVENS chapter 18 . 5/30/2010
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED YOUR STORY. I HOPE YOU KEEP IT UP. I LOVE THE SAMMY STORIES. THANX FOR THE GOODTIME
primadonna cat chapter 18 . 12/26/2008
Yay! Happy ending! Great story! I really enjoyed it. Just a little limp!Sam/protective!Dean to make me smile.
tinkabell007 chapter 18 . 10/31/2008
Oh thank you for finishing this story. It meant, that I finally was able to read it! And I truly loved it! Keep up the good work! Can't wait for more :-)
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 18 . 10/30/2008
WOW! I just finished the last two chapters, and I have to say - this was fantastically awesome! thank you for such a pleasurable read!

*hugs you tight*

Mandy
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 18 . 10/30/2008
Excellent story hun, I love how you ended things with the boys trusting in each-other again and with their brotherly bond strong and intact.
cindy123 chapter 18 . 10/29/2008
Wonderful end to a fantastic story! I loved it. I'll watch for the story with Liz, I love her writing too!

Cindy.
vonnie836 chapter 18 . 10/29/2008
Nice ending. Poor Sam was really sick from that ritual and gave Dean some more worries. At least he remembers now, although no he lost everything since Mara did the ritual to him. I really liked the way you ended this one, with Sam pushing for the next hunt and big brother DEan being reluctant, because he is still worried. Can't wait for your next story, I know it's going to be another good one, between you and Liz, who I know is a great writer also, it can't be anything else. Hugs, Vonnie
empath89 chapter 18 . 10/29/2008
I'm really sorry that I didn't reply before...real life can really get to you, huh?

Anyway...I really liked this. The ending was great and I loved the line ' “Non-threatening now, but once we start messing with it’s corpse it might get pissed.” Dean grumbled. ' because it's so true.

Um...when the next story gets put up on , if it's not under your name, could you let me know that it's up?

hugs...empath
SamDeanLover28 chapter 18 . 10/29/2008
well you can send me that story.-excellent chapter and story. ready for tomorrow's ep?i know i am. hey my birthday's in 3 days.
cozmikfaerie chapter 18 . 10/29/2008
this was an excellent work of fiction, I enjoyed reading every chapter! I love the line that Sam and Dean are "meant to be brothers and close no matter what" !
Floralia chapter 18 . 10/29/2008
Wow, so the ritual was pretty intense, and took a lot out of everybody, but at least Sam has his memories back now. Even if it did leave him delightfully weakened. Its good Bobby was able to relieve some of Sam’s guilt, and I love the image of Bobby putting Sam to work even if he doesn’t really know what he’s researching. Like his own personal Sam slave.

Great ending, in fact great story all round.
ROBINV chapter 18 . 10/29/2008
What a satisfying conclusion! I really enjoyed that! I look forward to reading other offerings from you in the future. Love, Robin