Reviews for I Remember You
cindy123 chapter 8 . 10/8/2008
Poor Sam! I can understand his fear of Dean when he has to see stuff like that every time he sleeps! I just hope Bobby can come up with something to help. Wonderful story, can't wait for the next chapter.

Cindy.
Floralia chapter 8 . 10/8/2008
It’s good they’ve got most of their past out in the open now, and it makes sense Dean would be reluctant to mention the deal, and the fact Sam died – which has got to freak anyone out – even if he does feel guilty about it.

Watching them getting used to each other is sweet, even if it is sad. And then Sam has to go and have another dream and potentially spoil all the progress. You’re evil. I love it.
devon99 chapter 8 . 10/8/2008
Another great update Claudia!

How are they going to talk about this dream though? Its grounded in truth. Much more of this and Sam's relationship with Dean will be beyond fixing.

I hope Bobby can help, if they make it that far!

Sairah
calcium77 chapter 8 . 10/8/2008
Gosh, those demons thought up nasty memories to implant! Good that he knows that they are false. I guess there is some truth in all of them. As Phil Hartman said "The devil weaves his lies with the truth" Ok, maybe someone else said it first, but I remember him saying it on News Radio too.

Great story.

kat
ROBINV chapter 8 . 10/8/2008
Uh oh! This was a REAL memory, Dean, not a fake bad one. Or was it? Would John and Dean REALLY have hit Sam after he got the acceptance letter from Stanford? Beat him up? We know Sam left on bad terms, but were they THAT bad?

More please, and quickly! Love, Robin
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 8 . 10/8/2008
excellent! I can't wait for more!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 8 . 10/8/2008
*hugs Sam* ...its ok baby its only a dream*kiss him on forehead*...another superb chapter;you get better and better with each chapter.
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 10/8/2008
Awesome chapter Claudia! Poor Sammy, if they don't get some help soon with getting over the amnesia spell-the brother's relationship could be beyond repair.

Can't wait for more.
devon99 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
Great update. They finally TALKED..but Dean, Dean, Dean...doesn't he know by now that nothing good comes from half truths and secrets? He's gonna regret not telling Sam about the deal. isn't he?

Look forward to more.

Sairah
skag trendy chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
Nicely sidestepped Dean. But I think Sam will be furious all over again when he tells him about the deal, whether he has his memories back or not.

Nice update my darlin. Can't wait for more.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
*Sobs*

OH DEAN! You wonderful, wonderful creature!

Sammy is gonna kill you when he 'finds out' all over again!

Beautiful update lovie!

*smishes*
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
So Dean hasn't told Sam just yet about the deal? hm

great part!
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
Awesome chaprter Claudia.

I'm so glad that Dean was able to break through to Sammy and make him feel more comfortable. What a shame though that Sammy had to find out that his mom and girlfriend both died over his bed. I think the kid will freak once he find out about the deal that Dean made.

Can't wait to see what happens when the boys go to Bobby's place.
vonnie836 chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
Wow, again, awesome writing. I love the way Dean handled Sam, how he got him to pull out of his fear and start trusting again. I also loved how Sam became more like Sam, when he started to ask questions, made Dean tell him about his past. I do think Dean made a mistake by not telling Sam about the deal. Knowing you, it will come back to haunt him later. Can't wait for more. Hugs, Vonnie
amyblair chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
Another nice chapter. I like the way you brought the two boys together and had them actually TALK. It was really touching and lovely. Nice job.
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »