Reviews for I Remember You
criminally charmed chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
Man, I hope Dean can track down and kill every demon involved cause I am getting seriously ticked.
vonnie836 chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
Wow, you outdid yourself with this chapter. It was so intense with Sam's fear and terror during and after the dream and the way Dean is suffering from the distrust and seeing his little brother being not himself. I always liked your style but you have been growing so much as a writer, it is awesome to follow your stories. Can't wait to see how you continue this. Hugs, Vonnie
skag trendy chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
Oh dear. Definitely time to call on good ol' Bobby. Hypnotherapy perhaps?

Poor Sam, suffering from false dreams. Once he gets his memories back he'll know there's no way Dean would hurt him like that.

Great stuff as always girl!

Kind regards,

ST.x.
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
WOW! Claudia, you actually had tear running down mty face with thi chapter during the dream sequence. How in the world is Sam supposed to allow Dean near him ever again after witnessing the planted memory. I would be scared to death of him now too. I can't wait to see how Dean gets through to him-if he even does.

Can't wait for more!
Floralia chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
Sam was already uneasy around Dean, but now any headway they might have made over dinner will be well and truly out of the window. It’s like one step forwards, two steps back but that makes for interesting reading.
Floralia chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
I really like seeing Dean through Sam’s eyes – how violent and frightening some of his actions must seem now Sam is no longer in tune with them. It’s really sad, but it also says a lot about their lifestyle and relationship. And his little 'oh' on hearing about Jess's death is just heartbreaking. He's trying to find smething good in his life to cling to, but keeping hitting walls.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Poor boys! Oh this is so sad - and yet so awesome! Maybe seeing Dean from this viewpoint will give him some perspective when he finally remembers who his brother is!

*Smishes you*

Mandy
sendintheclowns chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
The brothers are sure in an uncomfortable position. Sam's confused and doesn't know or trust Dean and everything Dean says or does seems to make things worse. Excellent chapter!
cindy123 chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Oh, I'm really loving this story. Poor Sam. And poor Dean, having to see his brother afraid of him. That has to suck! Can't wait for more of this.

Cindy.
ROBINV chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Poor Sammy! I'm sure between them, Bobby and Dean will be able to figure out something to bring back his memory! Great chapter! Love, Robin
vonnie836 chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Great chapter. How sad for Dean to see his little brother afraid of him, to realize, he has only a limited time left to protect him and it possibly might not be enough. And how awful for Sam, to not understand his big brother, to be afraid of his actions and of touching him, to realize, that maybe he doesn't want to know more about his life, because his life seems to suck. Can't wait to find out more. Hugs, Vonnie
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
excellent! So we're going to see Bobby? yay! I wonder how Sam is going to react to him
devon99 chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Oh Sammy.

You do a wonderful job here conveying Sams confusion and how afraid and unsure of himself he is.

Dean too. He knows Sams afraid of him, but if anyone can help it'll be Bobby.

Another fab update.

Sairah
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
I don't know whih one I felt more sorry for in this chapter. Sam is still afraid of Dean somewhat, but it is killing Dean to have Sammy feel that way.

I'm glad the boys are going to Bobby's. hopefully Bobby can come up wih a way to break the spell.
skag trendy chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
I wonder what Sam's reaction will be when he gets his memories back. Will it break his heart all over again to remember what happened to the real Jess? His father's death? And, of course, about his own death and Dean's pending trip to hell on his behalf. This could all be the final straw for him.

Nice one mate.