Reviews for I Remember You
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
I've finally managed to play catch up and the last 2 chapters were a real treat to read. I really love this story...poor Sam, and Dean having to work with Ruby is great, I think you've got Ruby's voice down perfectly.

Looking forward to more. Liz x
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
“Shut up bitch, or I’ll end it now. O_O..LMAO! *is gonna have to keep this chapter for a while* excellent
skag trendy chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
Hmm. Might have known that Sam would end up gagged and bound with Sendintheclowns involved! LOL!

So the fun begins...

Great stuff.

skag trendy chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
Ooh what a devious and cunning little bi*tch. And she gets to give Sam a back rub...lucky bi*tch!

But Dean and Ruby are on to her already, so hopefully it won't be long before they find him. It's just a question of how he'll react...

skag trendy chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Great start, definately intriguing. Looking forward to the next part...

Floralia chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
“I know I will gently gag him, promise!” I love Ruby more than is perhaps normal. It’s such good interaction between her and Dean, and it must just kill him that she’s right so much of the time. And they make such a menacing pair viewed from amnesiac Sam’s eyes.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
Oh this update was fantastic! You always know how to grip me and keep me hooked!

Ep! Well - big thanks to the ladies then! Sorry about your old PC, sweetie...

*Squishes*

Mandy
sendintheclowns chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Darn computers...can't live with them, can't live without them.

Another fantastic chapter! Not-Jess putting the moves on Sam, Dean and Ruby busting in to save Sam and bonus points because Sam got tied up.

Please don't make us wait long for the next chapter...I need to see what happens with Not-Jess and of course Sammy.
ROBINV chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Very exciting chapter! Looking forward very eagerly to your next installment! Love, Robin
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Awesome, I really liked the bit about Sam falling out of bed, trying to get away from fake Jess. Especially after he just had this dream about Jess, I think he would have responded favorable to her when waking up, if she was the real one. Too bad he is still too confused to realize that. Loved Dean and Ruby, that seams so real, how Dean despises her but lets her take the lead because it is about Sammy. So now I wonder how Sam is going to respond to what is going to happen. Can't wait. Hugs, Vonnie
calcium77 chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Wow. Great chapter! A bit dirty there in the beginning (but that's ok :) ). Then some good action at the end.

Great story! I hope you update soon :-)

kat
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Aweome chapter Claudia. This Jess demon has got me worried-sound like she might truly bwe falling for Sammy and that's the last thing he needs. YAY, Dean and Ruby have tracked Sammy down and are on the way-the question remains-will Sam,my believe what they have to say? Can't wait for more!
Floralia chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Poor Dean. Not only is Sam missing (again), but he has to put up with Ruby too. It’s fun seeing them working together. Great chapter.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Oh! Oh those evil assholes! I so want to kill them!

Awesome story so far love, then again - I'm SO not surprised! Looking forward to more!

*HUGS*

Mandy
cindy123 chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
I hope Sam remembers soon, but I think they must be working some mojo on him or drugging him to keep him from remembering. Great chapter, waiting for the next.

Cindy.