Reviews for I Remember You
skag trendy chapter 14 . 10/21/2008
Poor Sam, all cut up and bleeding...nice!

And as suspected there is guilt on both sides; Sam was the sensible one and owned up that he was keeping a secret, but he at least didn't understand what it meant.

The following few days will be tough on the boys. Looking forward to it.

Cheers for the update.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 14 . 10/21/2008
Fantastic and awesome! Oh, how I look forward to these updates! This was a good one, too!

*smishes*

Mandy
SamDeanLover28 chapter 14 . 10/21/2008
Superb.
vonnie836 chapter 14 . 10/20/2008
I loved this chapter. Dean thinking Sam was dead was so heartbreaking and really shook me up. The good thing was that Dean for the first time appreciated Ruby, because she got him out of his shock. I also really appreciated the way you dealt with the guilt feelings. Dean feeling guilty for leaving Sam alone, Sam feeling guilty because he felt, he should have talked to Dean about his dreams and Dean realizing that it was his fault that Sam got hurt because he never helped him regain his memories. I knew this would come back to haunt him. Can't wait for more. Hugs,Vonnie
sendintheclowns chapter 14 . 10/20/2008
Oh boy, the Cold Oaks redux just about pushed Dean over the edge! But at least Ruby was there to lend a hand and be the voice of reason (who'd have thought it?).

Love all of the guilty angest going on in this chapter. And, you know, the beat up Sam. Two of my favorites rolled into one.
amyblair chapter 14 . 10/20/2008
Yay - regaining his memory!

Nice job with this, Gidge.
amyblair chapter 13 . 10/20/2008
Ooh... exciting!

Liked how you describe Sam feeling like he's the "weakest link"

Like how you describe the boys being back in synch with "found nice rhythm"
cindy123 chapter 14 . 10/20/2008
Oh those boys, so quick to take on guilt when it isn't theirs. Gotta love 'em! Wonderful chapter.

Cindy.
ROBINV chapter 14 . 10/20/2008
Loved this chapter as I have all the others! These guys need to let go of their angst and get Sam's memory back! Love, Robin
calcium77 chapter 14 . 10/20/2008
Good point...Sam did not have his memories. So I could believe him giving in to Mara.

Glad Dean and Ruby managed to save Sam in time. Although a bit of 'bonding' with Mara might be good to see too ;-)
primadonna cat chapter 13 . 10/19/2008
I love this story! I was several chapters behind, but caught up! Wow! I've no idea what Mara wants to do with Sam or how Dean will save him! Write more soon!
vonnie836 chapter 13 . 10/19/2008
Pretty awesome and evil. I have the feeling that Dean's decision is going to come back to bite him now, because if Sam would have remembered Dean's deal, I think he would have fought much harder to resist Mara. Can't wait for the next chapter. This one was truly great. Hugs, Vonnie
spnMom chapter 13 . 10/19/2008
Yikes! Sam gave in pretty quickly, but he currently doesn't remember how bad pain can really get. I wonder if he would have been able to hold out longer if he had his memories... Please update soon!
devon99 chapter 13 . 10/19/2008
Ek! Sammy!

Dean needs to get there super quick!

Another great chapter. Nice Bobby moment too. He's like Deans Jiminy Cricket.
Floralia chapter 13 . 10/19/2008
Yay for angry Bobby, still trying to get Dean to rethink his decision. But maybe Mara turning up and Sam not knowing how to defend himself (or to take actual protection with him when he wanders) will be a stronger argument. And Sam was just starting to feel well again too – you are cruel. But that’s why I like it.
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »