Reviews for I Remember You
vonnie836 chapter 9 . 10/11/2008
Really another awesome chapter. I'm glad the conversation about Sam going away to college in reality and in the dream went so well. And Bobby, I understand it was a little awkward for him, but Dean did really good with helping out. The dream about Jess, well that was really sad and it upset me that the demons really don't have any respect at all for Sam's feelings. I'm glad Dean knows so much about Sammy and was able to help him out. Can't wait for more. Hugs, Vonnie
Floralia chapter 9 . 10/11/2008
It’s so interesting that Dean can’t immediately deny the dream, because John essentially threw Sam out of their family. He could probably watch the real scene at this point and it would still look bad.

Even though the brothers are starting to get used to each other, Sam having to be introduced to Bobby just brings it home how messed up things are. And I love Sam all embarrassed but still telling Dean about the dream.
skag trendy chapter 9 . 10/10/2008
Great chapter as always.

I really feel for poor Sam; when he gets his memories back he'll probably still remember the plants, and with Jess in them that's gotta hurt.

Nice one.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 9 . 10/10/2008
Arrggh! At least this ended with Sam a bit more comfortable! This is so yummy! you are really kicking ass with this, darling!

*Smishes*

Mandy
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 9 . 10/10/2008
great! I'm just loving it
cindy123 chapter 9 . 10/10/2008
Poor Sam. I hope they find something to reverse the demon spell. Those dreams are cruel. Loved the update, can't wait for more.

Cindy.
ROBINV chapter 9 . 10/10/2008
Seriously, this story grows better with each new chapter. Poor Sam and that nasty Jess dream! I hope Dean and Bobby can bring back his memory! Love, Robin
devon99 chapter 9 . 10/10/2008
Another great chapter. Im glad they made it to Bobby's okay. He's a great character.

It seems like Sam is more at ease with Dean. There were some nice touches here that show that memory or no memory - they are still essentially Sam & Dean. Lovely.
cozmikfaerie chapter 9 . 10/10/2008
a nice chapter, I do get the feeling that this is not the last we have heard about demon Jess, not with the dream demon saying that Sam belongs to her! I am eagerly waiting for more!
sammygirl1963 chapter 9 . 10/10/2008
Another fantastic chapter Claudia. Yay, I'm so glad that Sam is becoming more comfortable with Dean and isn't as scared of him anymore. Poor kid, I can just picture the embarrassment on hi face at having to aske Dean about losing his virginity!

Can't wait for more!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 9 . 10/10/2008
excellent once again. did you enjoy the ep last night. I still enjoyed it even tho i cried at the beginnig, middle, and end; i loved it still
skag trendy chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
Ooh the dreams seem to be getting worse. Pity they don't have some kind of dreamcatcher so Sam can get some peaceful sleep.

Nice one girl!

Kind regards,

ST.x.
sendintheclowns chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
Dean might hate what the demons have done to Sam but it makes for a compelling read. Dean's ready to jump right back into the way things have been but he's pretty much a complete stranger to Sam.

Very cool concept and very well written. More, please!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 8 . 10/8/2008
Oh! Damned demons! Stop it, stop it!

Oh BOYS...

*Cries*

Another great chapter, lovie!

*hugs*

Mandy
vonnie836 chapter 8 . 10/8/2008
This was so awesome. It was nice to see Sam relax a little more and actually have fun watching Dean eat and flirt. I understand that he is still a little uncomfortable around Dean though. Too bad that he has to go through those nightmares. This last one was a real though one, especially because his dad really threw him out. Poor Sam and poor Dean. Can't wait for the next update. Hugs, Vonnie
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »