Reviews for Epilogue
F8 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
AWSWSOME! I love Graire but i hate it when someone (usually Mary) gets left alone, depressed, heartbroken, crumbled into pieces or things like that, it's just so rude and unfair so yeah, I Love your Story 3
Anon chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I adore this story- I love how noones the bad guy here, and how all three are happy in the end. Please continue writing!
silverpaint chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Oh. Oh. Oh. THIS IS SO FANTASTISTLY AWESOME! I love this story, it honestly is the best Harvest Moon oneshot Ive ever read. Its just so amazing.
quickcutie chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I loved the ending to this fic! Poor Gray and Claire at the beginning for being hated! :( LOLLERS! 8)
JenJenJen13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I liked it! :)

Karen's suggestion was great. "Let's egg their house!" XD Of course Mary had to go and say no to crime, but still... that was really well written, I might add. ]

I always did feel a wee bit guilty about the marriage system in HM; the new boy/girl swoops in, woos a girl/boy who another dedicated villager has liked for years, and poof, just like that, the dedicated villager is alone for all eternity.

There should be a bonus bachelor or something, so the poor abandoned girls have someone too. :D
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Aww this was really good. Way to go.
kelley28 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I guess you could ORDER us to like it, but that wouldn't be very nice, would it? I loved it. Nobody was the bad guy, and everything turned out right for everyone.
The Laughing Libra chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Wow, I REALLY loved this story! Not only was it an interesting twist on the standard love-triangle plot, but I think it ended on a really positive message. Once I was done reading it, I was left with a very happy feeling.

Once again, Scarlet, I am in awe of your writing skills. _
Random Jelly Beans chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
You know what?

This is one of my most favorite stories EVER. I know, I make the librarian into a little witch and COMPLETELY OOC in my fics, but in the end I actually love it when she's happy. WITHOUT Gray.

This was amazing. Seriously.
Charise chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
this is really good...made me sad but really good.

you're such a good writer. I loved the first sentence!
CaptainWednesday chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Wow. That was really good. I'm so happy for Mary! I feel giddy. I love the cornerstone analogy at the end. It's so perfect! Good job!
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Yay! _ I love positive, happy Mary. Who says she has to pine, right?

Awesome story, Scarlet! And, as always, beautifully written. I loved it!
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I also like it when Librarians are happy. You did a great job on how Mary would handle the whole situation if Gray was to get together with the farmer. _ Awesome work!
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Not bad. Life goes on, and your frustrations and experiences draw more out of yourself and into your writing ability. I like this.
10joinfei chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Well I really enjoyed it. I love the idea that mary can still EXIST after gray hooks up witn Claire (common occurance in graire stories she just seems to dissapear)

Wow you actually made me like graire! I think I hate it just because of the quantity of it on the site. Hooray for more harvest moon fics!