Reviews for Dare me once more!
marimorimo chapter 50 . 5/30/2010
Very nice collection of drabbles. Some were very funny. I especially liked the Parenting series (goes to show how shota-obsessed I am, I guess X3 ) My favorite drabbles:

Innate Grace

The Drawing

Love Triangle's Hypotenuse

Stuck - LOL

The Private Dinner

And I think the "Pirate Sea" has a lot of potential to be expanded as a full-blown fic :D
AnimatedSM1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I adore all your dabbles of this series, you cover all the couples I support and for that you rock!
Manabishi chapter 42 . 5/15/2010
Hola : D ! *que raro es escribir review en español para un fanfic en ingles*

gracias por actualizar (L) una buena vuelta despues de un año, con fics con Chris, Taizu y Papa D : D Amé la ultima frase de "Love Triangle's Hypotenuse", y en "Coffee" la situacion de D cansado por auydar a Vesac *o*

espero que sigas escribiendo, lo haces muy bien (L)

Suerte (*)!
Atenea Cortis chapter 38 . 1/11/2009
Hi! wow o.o long time no read you. Happy new year by the way I'm quite happy that you did continue the drabbles, xD poor Alex but I think he did deserve Sofu D to get angry since is a bit too easy to annoy -I'd rather do the same if I were him xDD- and the twins are so cute~ I love them.
Not Available Today chapter 38 . 1/8/2009
Oh, lol! xD Children are SO great sometimes... Oh, dear, lemme give you a hug for finally continuing this *hugs* I was starting to get worried again, but now I'm happy.

What I wanted to ask since you told me their names (and always forgot): did you name Dorian Dorian because of "The picture of Dorian Gray"? It's just that I somehow felt reminded of that, and it would fit the Count and Alexander to give their kids a name that reminds of a horror story... *grins mean*

Anyway, it was just so cute *sighs* Them taking care of their kids, I mean. Given the fact that you don't like babies, you for sure have everyone else care a lot about them ;-)

I wonder if Papa D quitted at once after he'd been in there... I would've.

So long, Enaty
Anabel Sinclair chapter 38 . 1/7/2009
lmao!

Poor Alexander..talk about foot in the mouth.
Manabishi chapter 38 . 1/7/2009
hola!

no se si es la priera vez que dejo un review, no recuerdo _

en fin xdd

me encantan tus drabbles,creo que lei todos los de petshop que has publicado aqui -y conoci en LJ la pagina d drabbles (L)- y espero que sigas escribiendo -en especial leonxD (L)

bye (*)!
dragoneye200 chapter 34 . 11/8/2008
congratulations on your 200th drabble.

It didnt take you long to get here:D
Atenea Cortis chapter 34 . 11/8/2008
Too much time no read you, congratulations for the200th drabble! but... I didn't catch the idea of the last one o.O' Why are they living together, anyway? xD

About the other drabbles I didn't coment in time:

-*stars laugh at the floor* xD hahaha poor D... hand puppet! I sure no much people could forget it... I won't of course xDD.

-So sweet by Sofu D to stay with Alex... I don't know much about roman mythology and stuff but it's okey for me xD they are bit old but still have the flame

-O.o who's the old house owner in 'drawing'? Leon? my.. if D alredy had a kid... Leon should have Vesca's age or so in the drabble, shouldn't he?

-Um.. so sad... Poor D, he has to feel really alone :'(
Not Available Today chapter 34 . 11/8/2008
I - didn't get the point? Or something like that...

But I've gotta concede: I don't know why he's living with Leon either xD What a beautiful, happy relationship, really... *shakes her head and continues to laugh*
Anabel Sinclair chapter 32 . 11/6/2008
Lmoao!

Arigatou Kayi-san...keep them coming
Not Available Today chapter 32 . 11/6/2008
I cannot believe you had them sitting in that parlour comparing lovers... *roflmao* You are responsible for me not doing my homework... xD Poor D, really!

Pomegranate: Aren't we a just a BIT snobbish here, dearest Count D? Hello? Roman gods an easy catch... more like, humans are easy prey to them -.- I'd like to see you proof that statement *g*

Drawing: Well, he went straight into the right room, I guess... xD What did we talk about last email, concerning bedrooms and the Ds? xD Yeah...

Tea Time Zone: *sniff* Poor D...

Dammit, I gotta do my homework -.- But I want to write! *sobs with despair* Read you soon, dearest...
Anabel Sinclair chapter 27 . 10/24/2008
ah...kawaii

Arigatou Kayi-san
Atenea Cortis chapter 27 . 10/19/2008
Could I say the same as I did in my first rewiew? that one about hate the manga if Leon don't find D? because seriously! I have that bad habit of feeling the same as my favorite-season-characthers (even if actually, D and Leon are my favorite-season-characthers sinse a long time ago) and I feel really bad when I think how D would be feeling about leaving Leon or when I read things like that drabble

By other way...

Hahahahaaha! xD KIDS! My.! THAT'S a big -and good looking- family. I want to know how would be Leon's and D's child. I love the twins and just cannot imagine David O.o seriously, with a papa who wanted a girl and a too old dad... just don't know. Oh, that was a good way to know that you're dad xDD
Not Available Today chapter 27 . 10/18/2008
You know that you were reading my mind AGAIN? Hell, when I was done writing the last PM, I realised I'd forgotten to ask you about the twins and when they would turn up, as well as when D and Leon are going to have their promised kid, and decided I was going to ask in the next PM... -.- Kayi, dear, gotta tell you it's not really reassuring to know you can do that. ;-P

Anyways, how damn hell CUTE was that, please? *squeals in joy* Seems as if either Leon or D haven't been paying much attention to Kami Junior and Mister Human... xD But poor Leon *sniff* Sofu and Alex should keep their kids from eating him, really. He's family as well. *aww*sighs* D is so, so, SO cute when he tells Leon...

He :-) Now I'm happy My world is turning again, I think *g*