Reviews for After Life
Guest chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
I like this story so much, do You plan to update? Please!
pielover62 chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
I hope you're still planning on finishing this story. I've read a couple of your DA stories and I really like the way you write the characters. They seem much closer to canon that many of the fics I've read. You're able to give a depth to them that often seems missing. I'm having a little trouble expressing exactly what I mean, but bottom line is that I've really enjoyed what I've read so far and hope you haven't completely given up on this one. I'm interested to see what happens between Max and Alec now that he knows.
Jane Mays chapter 12 . 3/27/2010
Hi - I love this story! I'm really disappointed that you haven't updated it in ages but please, could you?
quirkys chapter 12 . 2/5/2010
am behind on my reading and finally caught up on this. cyborg zack had a totally unfair advantage there but i'm glad he roughed up alec enough to get through to him.
Caruka chapter 12 . 1/11/2010
Please, continue! I need my fix in this story!
Caruka chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
I think until now is how very likely it was supposed to be with a love triangle... Doubts, angst and ...a baby.
blubblubblubblub chapter 12 . 11/9/2009
great work, but let max see her mistake... she should have told alec :(
452max chapter 12 . 11/8/2009
I really liked your update. I cant wait to find out how alec is going to be at the hospital. I hope that you will update soon because I cant wait to findout what is going to happen next.
Teresa B chapter 12 . 11/8/2009
Yey. Alec is staying! Love big brother Zack for talking him around. It would have killed Max if he had left.

As always - can't wait for the next chapter!
darklady41465 chapter 12 . 11/8/2009
gREAT STORY KEEP IT UP
Teresa chapter 11 . 10/5/2009
Great story. Wish I knew it was going to be so angsty. Logan was so mean to Max, he doesn't deserve her. But Alec he can be such a ass that he doesn't either. No wonder she didn't tell him. I'm kinda hoping Max does the single mother thing. Jondy and Cindy would help her out and Gem manages. Alec needs to man or get gone.
blubblubblubblub chapter 11 . 9/26/2009
great story... please update! it's really a good job!
alliekiwi chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
Obviously my funy bone is looking to be tickled today. I love Mole.

“Where’s Logan?” asked Joshua, looking around.

Mole looked at her curiously. “Oh, that’s why I’m not itching to shoot something.”
alliekiwi chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
I've been going back for a re-read, and I must say this bit has to be one of my favourites out of any Dark Angel fic I've read. It cracks me up every time:

“They’re the Ninja Turtles,” Sketchy tried to explain. “These half-human, half-turtles who fight like ninjas whose master is half-rat, half-man.”

The transgenics nodded knowingly.

“I think I know who he’s talking about,” Luke declared. “The guys in the aquatics division!
nattylovesu chapter 11 . 7/11/2009
once again admitting that i had no idea how this would be and I am very impressed that your writing style and prose have carried this tale through to a believable state

Hope you can finish them

Cheers