Reviews for Mario and King K Rool
Ian McBride chapter 13 . 2/28/2010
Love the series, please make more.
Ian McBride chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
Hello,

I saw the series today(Feb. 27 2010) and I Like it! But one little tiny ultra miniscule error, soap's not spelled sop. Now I'm a bad speller and that lil' detail made me look like I spell charicter perfect! But love the series, keep it goin', and pease.

A true nintendo fan

-NintendoFan

P.S. I do to put up with a lil' Bit$h F cker.
dorko4u chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
This story has brought me laughs, but there is something I have to admit.

If it were the real personalities, I'd imagine something more like:

Mario would be kind to them, not knowing that they are enemies of the Kong. Luigi would be scared of them and try to get rid of them or just hide. King K. Rool would be evil and annoying, and the Kremlings would start trouble, but it would be okay at first. Lots of funny chapters, but ending with a battle with Donkey Kong. In the end, K. Rool is kicked out. But that's just my imagining, ohlol.

This story is funny, but it is weird to me seeing Mario being a personality not that's not from the game or from Lemmy's Land.
StarVix chapter 11 . 3/23/2009
Well it's about time Luigi remembers me.

Luigi: I wasn't talking about you!

Mario: I'm still in agonizing pain over here!
StarVix chapter 10 . 3/22/2009
Great Galloping Gumballs! You've taken so long to update that Luigi actually forgot all about me and how much I love him!

Luigi: I didn't forget about you. You don't count because you're an Authoress, and besides, you're creepy.

WEEGIE!

Luigi: ACK!

*StarVix tackles Luigi. Again.*
StarVix chapter 9 . 10/23/2008
This chapter is probably my favorite so far. And I'm sorry Luigi. . .I had to go egg those girls with Kyle. . .

Mario: *Whispers something in my ear.*

What do you mean I'm not a Kremling? Why does nobody tell me these things!
Formerly Chilltown chapter 9 . 10/21/2008
xD!

This is my favorite chapter so far. Next time you should use NO NEWS, NO TYRANNY, NO CALLS UNTIL TOMORROW! It's a bad villain day.
Formerly Chilltown chapter 8 . 10/16/2008
Mario's such a whiner. xD
StarVix chapter 8 . 10/15/2008
HAHAHAHA Mario got OWNED! And as for you Luigi. . .I've tried every other way to get you to notice me noticing you. . .

*I grab a water hose and drench Luigi*

Luigi: Ack!

PAY ATTENTION TO ME PAYING ATTENTION TO YOU ALREADY!
pika123 chapter 7 . 10/14/2008
that was a good chapter great job ;)
Formerly Chilltown chapter 7 . 10/14/2008
There's gonna be a new Donkey Kong game where K. Rool inherits a new mansion... only it's filled with roaches, rats, and others pests! Armed with the Kuribo's Shoe from SMB3 and a can of bug spray, his Royal Roughness clears out the mansion! K. Rool's Mansion, coming soon.

Actually, that's a good idea for a spin-off; no need to thank me. xD!
Formerly Chilltown chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
So they finally got kicked out the house, huh?

And popcorn pretty much tastes the same no matter what temperature it is, unless it doesn't have any butter on it.
The GamerSwordsman chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
Well, that chapter certainly had some good laughs here and there. Good job.
StarVix chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
Still good! But hey, didn't I tell Luigi I paid attention to him? And he says only K Rool and the Kremlings pay attention to him! So does that mean. . .

*GASP!*

I'm a Kremling! WHY DOES NO ONE TELL ME THESE THINGS?

Mario's POV

This whole review is pointless!

King K Rool's POV

What's the deal with Mario's mustache? It looks like a wooly worm is stuck to his face!

The Kremling's POV

What's the deal with WarioWare anyway? Could a game get any more retarded?

Luigi's POV

Why is the only person who likes me completely insane?
StarVix chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
This is still good! Ooh, Luigi with a tan *DROOL* Poor neglected Luigi. . .I pay attention to you! You're so adorible!

Luigi: *Sweatdrops* This does not bode well. . .

*StarVix tackles Luigi to the ground and smothers him with kisses.*