Reviews for I See Claws
NightmareBeforeChristmasFreak chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Really good! I agree, I think your writing really has improved! There was some really funny dialogue in there (oh and dialogue is when two people are speaking to one another)! I loved it when Marvin got defensive when Sa'am called Lilly his girlfriend! Nice work.

I just have a little constructive criticism: Overall the story was really good, and a lot of the lines you gave Marvin were pretty funny, however I feel like Marvin is losing a little of his seriousness. Remember one of the biggest differences between Marvin and Lilly is that Marvin is pretty serious when compared to Lilly.

Also, nice work with keeping Lilly in character. She seems to stay in character most of the time, but I feel like she would be a little tougher and more sarcastic about the situation she and Marvin are in, instead of joking.

Otherwise, nice job! I can't wait to see more of your stories! And thank you so much for the dedication! By the way, I like your new signature.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
A great one! Very good humor, as usual.

If replying please do it via e-mail, please. My server is failing. Thanks.

Keep the good writing.
NightmareBeforeChristmasFreak chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Nice! I really liked the dialogue! Wow... I loved the part when Lilly was trying to tell Dodgers about his 'lisp'. Nice work! Update soon!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Very good one! Funny dialogues and description.

My guess is that he's fighting the alien Sam (the Kronkins -sp?- leader, if I remember right).

If replying please do it via e-mail. Thanks.

Keep the good writing.