Reviews for Homework
Luizalds chapter 1 . 1/12
Really good
Magykal-guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I think the point is that the heroes in school need to have a goid education.
IamBatgirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
That was funny, poor Wally the worst procrastinator in the world. I think it's funny that Wally was trying to do his homework in the bathroom;) Nice job West;)
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Nicely done. It was a bit confusing to tell who was speaking in the last paragraph but I love the idea. Nicely done.
-d101
schubskie chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Awwww so cute! I loved it, even though Batman called Flash an 'idiot' in his thoughts at the beginning.
broken and forgotten chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Aww, Wally's just so young :)
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
heh. he finds out how young wally is. so cute.
Kyd Chyme chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
haha' i love the JL seeing the academic side of Flash...
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
"We have ducktape on the tower?"

"Naw, but that belt of his has everything." John shrugged, then nodded in agreement.

Best line EVER. :D

Great job and the characters were spot on.
Loveu chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
First I luv how u made Wally young and ya know intelligent. Plus u played on Bats actually being a really good mentor. It was so refreshing, in character, and well written. Kudos to u!
Scarlet Hondae chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I really like the fact that you made the Flash so young! It's so adorable! Great story!
Weirdsbestfriend chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Very cute! Lol! Btw,I'm just too lazy to actually login but this is my actual penname
Birdgirl204 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Awww. Batman's so sweet! Although I have a feeling he'd strangle anybody who wasn't . . . like, Catwoman or Vicki Vale, who said that about him. Not that Vicki knows about Batman . . . anyway. My cousin's a marine, and he does love to yell at his video games. Always plays Saint's Row ("the poor man's GTA") with Beethoven's 5th in the backround. My brother's in the army (well, he leaves for basic in May, at least), and he yells at Mario Kart all the time. Flips his DS the bird and everything. It's hilarious when he visits and brags about beating our younger siblings in Pokemon Stadium.

Yeah, that was a bit rambly. Anyway, Batman was just adorable. I wonder how many degrees he could get if he applied all of his knowledge?
just-O chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Loved the idea behind this one. Batman is such a good mentor, even if he IS a grumpy pants most of the time. Love how you write Flash. ;D I'll be looking forward to more stories like this from you.
SaphirWereTigrss chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Awesome standard bats being evil and flash really bed at cover up's!