Reviews for Homework
Autumnights chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Aw, I really liked it. It's so nice to see that soft squishy side of Batman every now and then, especially when dealing with Flash. Lol of course a fictional character would write about his fictional life in fictional form. Nice Wally.
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I love the bats. :D
Thistle of Liberty chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Naww! So sweet. I really liked it. And just so you know, I'm planning on reviewing some of your other stuff as well.
julie chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
love it . make another chapter
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
LOL! I had fun reading this! And batman, well, he's got lots of secrets, what's one more to him?
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Bats can be so understanding. Awesome job!

-WT
Miles333 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Awesome story!
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
*haha* Greet story.
898700 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Sweet! Wally being young enough to still be in college. I guess you're setting this in the pre-Unlimited League days, yes? I simply love Wally, and he having to face all this hero thing while going with his normal, forensic student life at the same time ... it just makes me smile fondly, you know?

And really, Batman could teach him a thing or two. Actually, when I picture already-working-forensic-scientist Wally, I imagine Batman eventually having to ask for his help (and now I think I've read some fic with this plot ...); it is refreshing the twist you give it here.

Love your Batman-Flash interactions!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2