Reviews for Harry Potter and the Walking Shadow
PJoHoOFan chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Although I have little hope of this Fic being updated, I'd like to state that this is brilliant! Please update!
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Please continue this, it's really amazing. (Pleaaaaaassssssseeeeee!)
Chim Cheree chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
I'd really like to know how your story continues. Especially what you would do about the importance of blood purity - you wrote somewhere that Harry was researching it. I hope you continue this story but seeing as it's been more than for years already...
Chim Cheree chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
Kind of out of character for Harry to care about the belongings of somebody else.
semexx chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
I wonder what Dumbledore's spiel is? He obviously knows that Harry broke Pucey's arm. Back at the orphanage his reaction was a lot worse. Suspicious. While I applaud Harry for not being a foolish, rash Griffindor, who goes to save the damsel, he could at least have told Snape about Hermione and those stupid Gryffindors, if only to avert Snape's attention. I bet Ron will have a fit and this is most likely going to result in Harry becoming hugely unpopular with some people, when talk gets around. The Remembrall accidental magic was not so bad, since it was outside of his control and less of a Gryffindor.
semexx chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
I think it's very Unslytherin and OOC for Harry to jump up for someones rescue. The backstory didn't really convince me otherwise. His action is rash and unthinking. There is no real reason for him to act like this, since it's not him who got something taken from him. Resenting thieves, no problem, but why not let the teachers handle it? Otherwise everything was great. Nott seems to have a crush on Harry (I doubt it would be hero worship him being the defeater of the dark lord and all). Is that intentional? A onesided crush on Nott's part would please me greatly. You'd get extra points if Nott's grand-father had a thing for Tom also. This would make another similarity between the two, something Dumbledore would surely notice. Harry's first croonie, I feel so proud.
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
load a crap, fuckin savin ppl thing again in chapter 5, fuk that
MSCOCO chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
i would check out your new story but this isnt done, i dont want to get caught up again. nice story please update soon thank you.
Mother of Tears chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
I'd love to see you go on with this. It's not too late!
SovietPancake chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Good story! Update soon plz.
Brenden chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
goodwork
Lord Mortensen chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
This fanfic its awesome! update it soon! please!
PhoenixFelicis chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
Hoping to read more of this story, it sure sounds like a good one! Hopefully I'll be able to read up after my finals are over this week. Hope to see more,
Phoenix :D
Rainbow185 chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
Please carry on and I want to see Harry get bullied more and be depressed because I'm evil like that.
1,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »