Reviews for Finding Narnia: Aftermath
Cyn2K chapter 10 . 12/11/2014
Wow! I just found this story and have been sniffling through most of this last chapter. If you ever pick it up again, I'd love to see where you take this.
MuggleCreator chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Great story. You don't think about just how hard it must've been for them...
purple sky always chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
Lucy is the glue that keeps them together. I hope we get to see her soon.
Aorinchan chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
It was a very good story. I really enjoyed reading it, and I really hope you will continue this story. Though, it has been three years since your last update.

Anyway, I'm sorry if there are any grammar or spelling errors. English isn't my native language.
Nyla Evergale chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
Please update soon. This is really great.
trustingHim17 chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
i just found this and i think it's amazing! you portray everyone so well, and you make me feel as if i'm sitting on that bench next to them. you're an awesome writer and i really hope you update soon!
servant123 chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
I love this story :) You've done a really nice job writing it, and I'm stoked to see where you'll take it next. I hope you'll update it again soon :D Thanks again for sharing this on here. It's exactly the sort of story I hoped to read, and you portrayed it wonderfully. Keep up the awesome work!
servant123 chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
I love the way you depicted the scenes in this story. I felt myself get lost with Peter and Edmund in the flashbacks, and the way you wrote the ending line closed the chapter wonderfully. I look forward to reading lots more :) Thanks again for sharing!
servant123 chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Really nice work with this chapter. I love how smoothly you tied in the ending thoughts to not only the chapter as a whole, but into the entire story. I also really enjoyed seeing Peter's view of Edmund's kingly aura, and vice-versa. Thanks for a great story :) I look forward to reading more!
servant123 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Excellent! Magnificent :) I'm stoked to see how the characters will continue to develop in their English surroundings :) :) Keep up the good work :)
servant123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I really, really like this so far :) I look forward to reading more :D
narniadreamer1 chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
wow thats amazing and really glad to know that your not planning on giving up on this though it has been a long time... anyways Keep writing yourself :D
narniadreamer1 chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
oooh this is outstanding and I'm impressed with how much you knew about fencing armor and such. love the ending of the chapter, go edmund heehee
narniadreamer1 chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
once again i will have to repeat myself really good im really impressed, also love how you show how others see peter and edmund :)
narniadreamer1 chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
im wondering if they get to know mr heynes better. guess ill have to find out.