Reviews for Dealing With It
platinumblind chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Urgh, Canderous is such an arsehole. I absolutely loved reading this though. Exceptional writing! Well done!
Boochan82 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009

It's Horny!Carth, Reluctant!Revan, and

KoreWillow chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Lovely and now I hate Canderous even more! Great one shot!
adenn vode chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I really like your writing style, but I am going to join the chorus of fandalorians here who think you were a tad uncharitable to Canderous. Him raping her doesn't jive well with either Mandalorian ethics or his obvious respect for Revan as a warrior in the game, imho. He seems to direct most of his contempt toward the weak, which you captured well in his opinions of Carth.
unlock.your.heart chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
This was very well written :)

The only thing I have an issue with is Canderous's behavior. I know that you needed to creat drama, and it was well done, but Mandelorians are loyal and though they may have a wacky code of honor, he would never force himself on a woman like that...

But your story was still good :D
Izzers chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
There is no honor in rape. I don't understand how you linked Mandalorians up with that.
MANFRED016 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Canderous huh? thats a weird fetish
OrchidLurver chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Glad to see that you added this story here. :D
Auralee chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Wow, guess I'm not the only one who has it in for Canderous! ;D

Nicely written, hope to see more!
Suzanne D. Coldfeather chapter 1 . 9/25/2008

This is really good. I love how you wrote Canderous, so many people write him as soft hearted warrior. Also the way in which you protrayed Revan, the strong fearless leader, shattered. Great characterization.