Reviews for Saving Souls
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 26 . 2/3/2016
I absolutely loved it! This was the first story I have read with the main characters being Ginny and Lucius... not to mention you threw in a time-turner and my favorite character Severus! Great job and thank you for sharing. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 10/24/2015
Very nice story...I love very good friendships Severus with Ginny... I don't read LM/GW paaring but your story is amazing and I like your LM/GW paar
AP.Violin chapter 25 . 7/13/2015
I loved this story so much I. Just. Can't...ahhhh *hugs screen*
Definitely my favorite Non-Hermione time travel story! And I absolutely love ginny and severus's friendship :')
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 26 . 7/30/2014
I read this fic twice and I will continue to read it more! I absolutely adore it! Magnifient _
holektnh chapter 24 . 4/8/2014
seriously? go outside and get some sunshine. go meditate. dont sit here wasteing you life away writin when you could be outside painting and expressing yourself through physical emotion. fuck this typing shit. go live, not be absorbed by the governments technology.
marinka chapter 25 . 12/2/2012
i loved the story! I’m normally DG fun but i find that LG are somewhat more different and better? Anyway, great story, thank you:)
crystal magic chapter 25 . 8/9/2012
So good ! I had to say up until 330 am to finish it! Grrr!
Secret world chapter 16 . 8/2/2012
loved it so much this is the second time that i have read this
Secret world chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
dang that sucks man what is she ganna do
amber.barre chapter 13 . 6/30/2012
HI, I LOVE THIS STORY BECAUSE IT HAS A LOT OF ROMANCE, DRAMA AND SOME COMEDY, AND LOVE THE CHARACTERS ESPECIALLY GINNY'S AND LUCIUS'S ,I ALSO LOVED THAT YOU ADD IN BABY DRACO .
Queen of Night chapter 26 . 6/12/2012
Love it
roni2010 chapter 25 . 1/3/2012
love happy ending to great and engaging g/l fic!
ron2010 chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
sad that ginny and lucius' baby girl died.. happy that ginny and severus are still friends..
roni2010 chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
still lovin' the plot!
roni2010 chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
i like that ginny is the main charcter in this time turner fic..