Reviews for Let Me Be Your Light
1sunfun chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Nice.
Hittocere chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
they always say an artist's worst critic is themselves, you know? As for Seph, his personality in this is fine, if you want to see him out of character there's Why Waist Length. Don't forget about this story, I want to see where it's going... so please update again some day.
DarkBombayAngel chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
It's really good so far. Can't wait for the next chapter. -
free the sky's Clouds chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
Firstly, because you asked, AU is alternative universe. I expect you already know the multi-verse theory.

I'm glad you've made Seph seem human. Usually, he's ready to rape Cloud just so the blond knows how he feels.

Don't winge about not doing Seph right, because you're writing his personallity better than most other people, which'll be why it seems a little off.

All in all, keep up the good work and update soon.
Qseued chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
I'm REALLY glad that you're still alive! xDD I thought that you would abandon your works or something. I'll be waiting for more chapters then. :)
spiralgal chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
Haha. Really liked Zack there at the end! And I think that your portrayal of Cloud is wonderful, although I'm also getting worried about him, with what seems to be developing... And Cloud doesn't notice a thing!

You ever gonna' update?
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
I like this fic, I hope that you can continue.

Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
All the prettys has stalkers XD

Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Looks nice. I go for more.

Qseued chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Please update more chapters! :) Your story and writing techniques are really GOOD!I can't wait for the next chapters. PLEASE UPDATE VERY SOON! T_T
Bennieben chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
Hey!

I like your story so far, but you havent updated in a while! Are you still contineuing? I hope you are cause I realy realy like it!

Bye!
oztan chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
Corin and Roen likes Cloud and Cloud likes Sephiroth. I wonder when Sephiroth is going to find out that he has competition for Cloud.
faiyaryuu chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
i think ur doing seph just fine :]
Midnight Renegade chapter 4 . 12/3/2008
I think you are doing just fine with Sephiroth's personality, but you could give him a very dry sense of humor if you wanted to lighten him up a little.
Rethira chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
i'm betting that Corin's a bad guy and that somehow Cloud gets more noticed by the higher ups.

keep up the good work