Reviews for Three Blind Mice
N.J. Mill chapter 1 . 2/17
Best threesome story ever. But it was a little hard to follow and understand who was saying what. And well it would've been nice if the sex scene was more graphic and a little bit longer.
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
good god i stayed up all night (all righty, not ALL night) reading your fic.
loved it. i fucking loved it.
may i request more of the kind? ;;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Aww, this is why I can't do threesomes. Your writing is brilliant but Kanda felt too third wheely here for me.
flybynight00 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This story is so... crack, and awesome. You convey Lavi's heat-addled brain very well. Thanks for writing!
musczaa chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Holy Toledo, this was absolutely hilarious!

It was long (not that that's bad) and at some points I was a bit lost, but I don't think I stopped laughing the entire time. I love how you weaved the complexity of their relationships in as well as you did, too. There's not enough space here to list all the awesome quotes/jokes/etc. that had me cracking up. All I have to say is, "Splendid! Splendid!"

"Yuu?" No response. "Hold me." XD
lordvio chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
How precious. The dialogue was awesome. Thank you for a good read.
Alyssa chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
And By the way Your story are Awesome! Adventure of three BestFriend Ralationship and Lavi was observe them of how he learn so much for kanda and allen. Thank's for writing this long.
Alyssa chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Nice story like a history of DGM like it! So beautiful for tagalog maganda _. I'm a half filipino and chinese XD But I hate chinese class it's realy annoying! So i like english better :D _.
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Bft. You are too awesome. xD

This is a really angsty, hilarious, wonderful fic. OT3 for the win!

8D Uhm. What else to say? I love that Allen traded Kanda. xD

And all the relationships between them coming together at the end. Bwaha. C: The Yullen wasn't like BLAR either, so that's cool.

And I was really excited that it was from Lavi's POV! Your HSAUs are all from Kanda's, so this was crazily awesome.
flayne chapter 1 . 1/24/2010

You are a genius.

Best Threesome I read yet of those three.
Fretful chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
There are so many things so right with this fic.

Lavi's trying to escape.

Allen's trying to survive.

And Kanda just hates life.

Just. Wow. And the three of them together at the end. Yes.

I know this fanfic has been out for a while. Heck, I read it a month or so ago. But I just felt that it deserves a review, and always has from me.
Endles chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Crap. I know I should say something and yet I don't know what. I really adore your writing: it changes and change, no matter what kind, is always good. Maybe this would be something for me to look up to, something to strive for. Lots have said it was confusing, I won't. I think it was clear. Straightforward. something like that. Oh whatever, I'll stop babbling now. I'll just say that this left a deep impact on me.
Random person chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Confusing. Funny, ...yet confusing...
phoebe chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
ahaha, that was really long but worth it! I can't believe Allen traded Kanda, lol, but I'm also surprised he didn't kill them like he said he would! xD very awesome story
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
that was strange and confusing at points.