Reviews for Time
missypaige06 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
sorry bout all these late reviews but i guess better late than never right? this was a very good story too, i really liked the pacing of it and how the time was included. i think it would be great for more patty stories or to see the charmed ones as kids all four of them maybe in AU if patty didnt give up paige or something would be cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I've always loved the Patty/Victor interactions we've gotten to see on the show, most of which are post-breakup, so I love that this piece peeks into the earlier days of their relationship.

The idea of counting days feels very Patty. The opening paragraphs were especially thrilling because I could really feel Patty's excitement. She always was a romantic.

Powers from the womb. That was a great touch and really well thought out. We've seen her go through it with Phoebe and Piper go through it with Wyatt so why not with Prue?
kateliz76 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
You could also do Leo, Cole, Paige and Sam of the past.
JustEs chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Love this, Katie! Absolutely love this!

You do SO well with these vignettes-type stories! I've been reading a bunch of them, but this is easily my favorite, probably because Patty is my favorite Charmed character.

There is just one thing wrong with it.

I WANT A SEQUEL! DESPERATELY! I want to find out why Victor comes back and what happens when he does.

If there is one, please let me know which one it is!
Christine Ruud chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
This was so amazingly realistic. I loved it, as I do all your writing. You're amazing!
GravityMuse chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Oh, another gorgeous story. Like all your pieces, the writing here is fantastic, and I love how you really explore Patty, a character who is so compelling in so many ways, yet there's so much left unknown about her. The idea of exploring Victor & Patty's early relationship is a terrific one, and you've unfolded it so beautifully. I love the tiny glimpses of Prue (she's like Wyatt, with her pre-natal powers) and Grams.
Princess Pinky chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I really liked the counting aspect in this story. I don't know whether you intended this or not, but it kind of ties in with Patty's power, which I think is really neat. And as always, this story was written wonderfully.

I think the only drawback is personal opinion. I'm a Patty/Sam shipper and I don't find Patty/Victor that exciting. Personally, I believe that Victor was more of a "first love, whirlwind romance" for Patty and then she got pregnant and they got married (or as in your story, rushed into marriage and then she got pregnant). Either way, I firmly believe Prue was an unplanned pregnancy (given that Patty was only nineteen when she got pregnant).

Honestly, I believe that if it hadn't been for Patty's pregnancy, she and Victor never would've lasted past the "I'm a witch!" news. The kids, IMHO, were the glue. (That's not to say that she didn't love and respect him and at some point, want it to work, but I just don't think she TRULY loved him. Actually, I believe his love for her was stronger than hers for him.)

I do think that with Sam, though, she did fall in love. (Piper and Leo "true love.") Which is why I have to ask, would it be possible to add a Patty/Sam story request to your list? I can't get enough of them! (And don't even get me started on how irked I am that they never had another P/S episode after the discovery of Paige. It would've been amazing!)

By the way, I really hope you do continue "Legacy," I always look for updates in my inbox. I really miss that story.
XsunflowerX chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I can't begin to tell you how much I love your style of writing, but I do!

This was definitely a interesting read! :)
Lydi Gomistan chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I loved all of Legacy, and so read this because I favorited you.

You make the pre-Charmed era so vivid! And there are many questions canon doesn't answer. Your answers here in this vignette and in Legacy are a delight.
anetteo chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Yay! One I requested :D I love it, it's really good. You define each caracter in the most perfect way. I'm looking forward to all your pre-charmed stories, they're always fantastic :D