Reviews for Derek's Favorite Form of Torture
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
What that can't be where it ends! I really like this story!
Kaycie232 chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
Amazing! God I miss this show
Skeletality chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
You should continue this .. it's too good to stop (:
Skeletality chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
I love how it ties to the actual T.V. show (:
Skeletality chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Sorry this is slightly weird , me reviewing this 3 years after you've written it , but I'm up 2:23 am on a school night wanting to finish this .. that's dedication ! This is an awesome story (:
Skeletality chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Mmm ... I love m&m's ! This book is really good so far !
LoveMeant2BE chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
hi ima new fan of urs. i loved this fic... wish it was longer thou... ]
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
Noooooooooooo, another one unfinished. UGH. You are so frustrating. Stop writing good stories and then leaving us bereft of Dasey goodiness! *sigh*
kmr04 chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
Hey, I miss this story. Do you think you will ever finish it? I hope you do as it was coming along very nice. Please continue soon.
Chanii3220 chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
I can tell this is gonna be a greaat stoory.. !

) caan't waait to see how everything plaays out.

Good Job So Far, Reaaly !

...Chanii-.*
SusanMarieS chapter 6 . 5/14/2010
damn i was rereading this and forgot it was ended so fast without the resolution
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
Awesome fun!

Nora & George bit was hilarious, how could they not have that in their minds before they left.

I wish they talked about it instead of brushing it off to the next day.

Sam suspects something, I would after seeing Derek help Casey the way he did.

I like the ending and can't wait for the next chapter!

PLEASE update in the future, I'm liking this story and I want to read that 'talk' between Dasey!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
OH my!

I do like that Derek is proud of how far Casey's lying ability has come. But seriously, how long is Sam going to be there because I want to read about the talk and figure where this leads them now.

I liked the flipping of the POVs in this chapter, provides insight from both teenagers D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
OMG that was some morning after!

I can't believe you skipped out the whole scene but I did like the flashback, can't wait to hear her story.

wonder if it will be awkward with Sam there. *hehe*
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
DAMN IT! You can't end a chapter like that! That is torture for everyone!

I can't believe how a massage can't turn so 'erotic' as you plainly put it but I could see Derek doing something like that but Casey continuously going along with it...awesome!

'It's getting hot in here' LOL