Reviews for Mortal's Fear
FantasyNight chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Is Lianas kid a half blood?
StarofCalamity chapter 8 . 8/29/2009
Amazin

Update soon
SomeoneStoleMyIdentity chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
Why haven't you been updating?I LOVE THIS STORY!
You Know Who chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
Oh my Hades that was so cool
TheNotedMusician chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
aw, that's so cute! UPDATE SOON, your story is really good!

TheNotedMusician :D
SomeoneStoleMyIdentity chapter 7 . 3/26/2009
I love it! You are an amazing author! I can't wait until they get to Camp Half-Blood. Keep on writing!
storm-brain chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
creative idea, nice first paragraph. Very intresting.

Adopted him from their aunt? More information on this, please. was their aunt a teenager or something?

Why was he expelled? Does this put a strain on their family?

how old is the main character?

Percy Jackson and the Olympians exists as a book? What? He's dyslexic! Why would he write that, when it was all REAL? isn't that not allowed?

More thoughts when they're talking about Diego. Does she think Mandy is a softy?

"Not everything." give an example of what he was not blamed for.

WHAT? They just suddenly think he's a halfblood? they suddenly believe it? excuse me? Wern't these books FANTASY? if it's a joke, make that more clear.
PerkyKiwi chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!I ALWAYS knew it was Hermes! Well, I kinda HELPED you pick him out. But it was still good!Are Anna & Diego & Sandra & Seth gonna EVER make it to Camp Half Blood? I'm DYING to know! Just send me a PM!)
olympianchef213 chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
great job!
SisterGrimmErin chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
Love this story, please keep writing and I'll keep reviewing! Interesting perspective on this! I love it! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I know everyone says that but still. And Hermes is awesome!
Search for Salvation chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
Wow!

Amazing!

Putting on Alert's list
reviewing person chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
I like it! Update soon . . . it's really good.
olympianchef213 chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
great chapter!
truffles-koboi chapter 5 . 12/19/2008
Some parts of this chapter were a tad bit hazy, but other than that-Great Job, and keep up the good work!
PerkyKiwi chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
This was an excellent chapter! write more!