Reviews for Better than Oz's costume
rocky-griffin-az chapter 1 . 8/23
alright i give up, he has a beard and an 8th D black belt in 1997 is an actor, or maybe a character the actor played? He's able to impregnate with a mere kiss, he has cowboy boots and mosey with thumbs in belt loops? I'm lost now, that last bit doesn't sound like any Chuck films.

The everyone is allowed one mistake, but only one, sounds really familiar but i can't place it, it sounds as if it's part of the character, Spikes fangs shattering... biting back?

Rubbing of his beard revives Willow... not a clue, please share what the character is from or who it is?
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 1 . 8/19
Chuck Norris?
so good!
WinterTigerEclipse chapter 1 . 7/22
Did xander dress as the God known as chunk Norris and did he bite spike with his venomous teeth to turn him human

Wiki on chunk Norris is very awesome
Alphaandomega1997Hardcore chapter 1 . 6/30
who was it he dressed as?
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 5/16
Love it! And I especially love Giles' reactions. :)
Zeus is Greek not Roman
kaiserfrost chapter 1 . 2/29
Chuck Norris
kronos797 chapter 1 . 2/19
did he dress as chuck norris?!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Awesome...
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
wow... i hope they don't strangle him.
speedster101 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I think I know Who Xander dressed as to the western accent was a slight giveaway
AvidReader chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
A bit odd to think that Ethan would have stocked THAT costume while serving/invoking Janus but, yeah, it's a cute little ficlet. :-)
0-Mighty Bob -0 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Loved all your stuff since forever ( even as I keep throwing money at the screen and wondering why some of my favorite Fragment bits aren't full fics yet ) and felt like reading some older stuff. Was reading the comments for this one and almost hurt myself snickering and giggling like a little child over how many commenters couldn't figure out just who Xander dressed as.

Well played good sir, well played indeed. O7
Selene Dreamwalker chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
I'm itchingly curious about this and freely admit my sister is the movie buff, not me. Who the hell did Xander dress as?