Reviews for Until Innocent
Talktidy chapter 18 . 3/14
Hi,
I enjoyed reading this. Anyone who can put a decent plot together deserves praise.

Tidy
M. Louise E chapter 18 . 11/13/2014
A wonderful well written story. I enjoyed it very much. :D
buddyfox0gmail chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
in the states its called a livingroom not a lounge room.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
Fantastic story...I'll look for other stories you wrote. Thx for this one.
Elanshaw chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
Wanted to make sure I reviewed this, because it's pretty great work.
Seems like a true NCIS episode...and I love a good father/son fic.
Thanks for posting!
VG LittleBear chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
Hi, I know it's been years since you wrote this tale, but I really liked it! I enjoyed your other stories too :)
Hoping you'll find time to post more stories about Gibbs and Tony! The show lets us glimpse very little of their close relationship, so finding it told amidst another cases is a real treat!
Thanks and cheers!
Athena13 chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
that was a great story. I liked the case and I loved the dynamic between Gibbs and Tony.
Carol Gburek chapter 18 . 4/21/2013
Suspense all the way! I've entered a comment on BIO that fan fiction should be considered by the writers for a Tony DiNozzo episode. This would be a good one.
TriggerHappyJax chapter 18 . 4/6/2013
Just found this story last night and finished it this morning. I see that it was written several years ago so I do not know if you will even see this review. I really loved this story especially the last chapter. The exchange between Gibbs & Tony regarding the medals was really wonderful. You really captured the essence of these characters throughout your story. I am looking forward to reading more of your work...thanks again for the great read!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 18 . 1/31/2012
Go Gibbs. Love him in "Papa Bear" mood when Tony is hurt or in the even when the FBI are after him. Wanting to make sure he gets the best care.

I wish.. I wish…' Tony murmured dreamily before succumbing to sleep once again. That Gibbs was his dad. Because Gibbs showed and said he cared. More than his own father ever did about him. Looking over at Tony he saw his eyes flickering beneath his eyelids; obviously dreaming. Gibbs shut his own eyes and allowed himself a little rest. Tony, meanwhile, dreamt of a blissful childhood spent riding a bike alongside Gibbs.. Awe so sad but sweet.

Gibbs sighed, and then the corners of his mouth lifted slightly as he pondered what DiNozzo wished for.

Loved Gibbs never having any doubt in Tony.

Gibbs and Tony are so alike. If you didnt know them you would think they were related somehow.
Izzy Jizzy chapter 18 . 9/11/2011
Nice I like the end. Complaining about gibbs not showing up then Tony doesn't. Great Job
GingerNinja1111 chapter 18 . 12/31/2010
Aw! Very sweet story!
sterno chapter 18 . 11/15/2010
THANKS FOR A REALLY ENJOYABLE STORY ABOUT TONY AND GIBB'S UNYIELDING FAITH IN HIM. THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT!
Hope06 chapter 18 . 10/28/2010
amazing story really truly
Hope06 chapter 12 . 10/28/2010
dahm tony is stubborn but thais was to be expected

'Dinozzo,' said Gibbs. 'The team trusts you. I trust you. Stop beating yourself up.'"

love that line love it