Reviews for What If We Could
Vampireprincess19 chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
*_* OMG I'm just speechless. So amazing! This was just the best when I started to listen to Chris Brown- 2012 (the best song to have sexy time to with your love btw lol) Ahh! I'm such a perv. *float in complete bliss* /
fionamoto chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
That would beautifully written, loved every minute of it! XD
Zucchini Bikini chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Loved it!
eclst chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
OMG! Are you serious! o that's it! Dx!
Eria chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
Very nice! I liked it. XD Your lemons have this ephemeral, poetic touch to them. 'Bout the only thing that distracted me was 'watched him fly over peaks of pleasure'... A biiit too poetic for me. XDD It didn't ruin the overall experience though!

I loved seeing Chidsuru at the beginning, and I kept wondering where the hell the Count was. XDD I thought that maybe it was his cologne Tsuzuki was smelling and the Count was hiding somewhere watching their kiss. D I'm so weird. :D You going to write any more like this? 'Cause I think you should.
chiakaiyuki chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
that was very good. tsuzuki was so cute in chap three. and of course, great lemon :D
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
Hot Hisoka hot smut very happy yaoi fan girl!

Thanks so much for the short but sweet yaoi goodness! Hisoka was so open with Tsuzuki that it was endearing! XD

This definitely made my day...or night, whatever! n_n
funny suff chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Hitomi-chanchan chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
(dies from smexyness)

thank you Eggdropsoup, so very much...i should think tsuzuki should have been less reluctant, i mean, just look at hisokas face! so fu**able! thank you again, this made my afternoon
ChibiKitsuneOfEgypt chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
Wow. This story was very well writen. I loved how well you did with Tsuzuki and Hisoka. Hisoka can be rather hard to write for and keep in character and you did rather well. I turely enjoyed this story and I hope the you will come up with even more stories for this pairing.
IOTR chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
Oh wow Great ending! /fans self
sam chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
You are so amazing. I loved this last chapter.
xxAwesomeLucyxx chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
I'm glad that someone made Hisoka make the first move for once!
Bethy chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
Absolutley hot!
IOTR chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Lovely story :)

I like the subtle angst at the beginning.

Looking forward to more~!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »