Reviews for The List
Ms. S chapter 2 . 1/27
This story is a WOW! Very creative. I realy enjoyed reading it.
Kenobifan chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Wow! I don't know what to say.

It was a very intriguing read. You sure caught me by surprise.

*two thumbs up*
kyjori chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
interesting, can be conducive to a sequel of longer length.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
sorry, but hated this fic.
fiona249 chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Stunning, terrifying, and HOT. I loved it.
Marcus the Iron Raven chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
That was a wonderful read; that twist at the end with Anakin and Padme was a nice surprise, keep it up! )
Estora chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
This is amazing. This has so much potential to go on to become a full-length story, but as it is it's simply incredible. I used to be a very big fan of Obi-Wan/Padme (which I eventually grew out of) but you've got me right back there shipping them.

Thanks for writing this!
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
This is awesome and nice twist that Anakin and Padme were in it together. Please write more thanks.
NoobianRose chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Oh my goodness, my friend. This is a *great* fic! I loved it. Were you planning on extending it? I'm anxious to read more!
Andrea Day chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I love the reference to an other Ewan McGregor movie, and the story in general is just amazing. Very well written, love it.
Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Absolutely amazing!
Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
How weird! I just saw this movie last night and then decided to read some Star Wars fanfic today for the first time in months. lol how cool
general-joseph-dickson chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
pretty interesting. Padme as a whore is cool.
SailorPikaAngel chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
*gasp* I definitely did not see THAT coming! I really like the interaction between Padme and Obi-wan... the tension between the two of them, but they also cared for each other. However, I was REALLY surprised to learn that Anakin is using Padme as BAIT! I also like the contrast you gave to Anakin- boy and man. It seems he wants to have Obi-Wan on his side and is willing to use Padme as the cost of his jealousy and fear. I would be interested in reading more of this world and seeing if Obi-wan will succumb or if he will be able to free Padme. Poor Padme, stuck in such a difficult position!